Scrobbs

Infinity Ward - MW2 news

As an ATVI stock holder I got a proxy vote card asking me to vote on re-instating executives and giving Kotick a raise with way more stock options. I chose to vote against all of the above. Not sure if enough shares lie in the hands of people like me to make a difference, but screw them.
How greedy can one man get? He already makes significantly more than all other CEOs in the gaming industry as far as I know. (Not that CEOs at other companies in other industries aren't just as bad or worse)

Just finished this, and it was just as I had expected: a roller-coaster ride of scripted stuff. I still thought the parts where you run around with another dude and coordinate attacks and stuff were way cooler than the more common skirmishes with dozens of dudes.

Just finished this, and it was just as I had expected: a roller-coaster ride of scripted stuff. I still thought the parts where you run around with another dude and coordinate attacks and stuff were way cooler than the more common skirmishes with dozens of dudes.

Haha nice :tup: