Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis

I got this old thing for Christmas from my brother, and yesterday we found it to be an awesome multiplayer game, even before we knew what the fuck was going on. The animations are so smooth, and you don't need much skill to simply return a shot, it's very pick-up-and-playable, and as we found out about focusing and spinning and shit, it got really awesome. The single player was kind of hard, though. I got ass raped by some brazilian woman.

We were completely addicted to the 360 demo in the office for weeks when it came out. So much so in fact that the game finally stopped us from playing for any longer and insisted we buy the full thing! Never did though as I left shortly afterwards.

Ouch -- where was that from?

Where can you pick up Rockstar Table Tennis for the 360 cheaper than £7.98?

Play: £15

Amazon: £13

Game :£15

Gameplay: £15

HMV: £18

Zavvi: £14

Price Grabber: £15

Even on eBay it rarely sells for less than £8 (including shipping) and usually for £10.

So I'm utterly, totally and completely bemused... Why "ouch?".

Is there some place I'm missing that sells games a lot cheaper?! If so, please tell!

I got mine from GamesStation, incidentally.

The game itself it really good, too. I highly recommend it (especially for around £10-15). It's old school "pure skill" gameplay. Simplistic, but fun to play and get to grips with. Great for a quick blast.