Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel2001

My Wizkid FAQ

The recent mention of the Amiga classic Wizkid has led me to revisit this game write a new FAQ for it (seeing how there's not a walkthrough anywhere on the web for this superb game).

Here it is for you all. Enjoy it. Or not. It's up to you!

Wizkid.zip

Hey, cool!

It's good to hear mention of this game. I used to play it quite a lot as a young(ish) kid on my A500. I never beat it though :hmph:

But, having recently dusted off the old Amiga and set it up again I have had a couple of quick goes. Your FAQ is pretty cool, should help out a fair bit - maybe now I'll be able to win the damn rowing race to the castle!

Thanks a bunch.

Say, would you mind if your FAQ was used on a friend's website? It seems pretty comprehensive and is very well written.

I don't know how the mods/admin/bigger boys on this board feel about links to other sites, so I'll post it anyway and if they don't like it they can call me Stan Collymore and beat my ass in a scrum.

www.classicamiga.com

The site is quite the work in progress at the moment but the emulation tutorials are useful and there are some good people on the forum, plus there is more content on the way real soon. Harrison is the guy that runs it, and he has a lot of amiga resources *cough.roms.cough* and is more than happy to help or answer questions.

OK, that is much appreciated. I had no idea that anyone on gameFAQS really cared enough for the Amiga to submit FAQs.

Again, many thanks.