Pedro

Looking for a game long ago discussed on 3MA

Hello, I'm trying to find a game which I heard on Three Moves Ahead, or read on Flash of Steel a long time ago but can't remember the name.

It was, I believe, within the setting of world war two and it was about being within the middle of the military hierarchy and having to accomplish the orders that came from above, with limited information, by sending the command below you to do it without direct control over it. I believe it was a boardgame but not sure.

On 12/3/2022 at 3:57 AM, Pedro said:

Hello, I'm trying to find a game which I heard on Three Moves Ahead, or read on Flash of Steel a long time ago but can't remember the name Modern Age 2 Mod Apk.

It was, I believe, within the setting of world war two and it was about being within the middle of the military hierarchy and having to accomplish the orders that came from above, with limited information, by sending the command below you to do it without direct control over it. I believe it was a boardgame but not sure.

If it's a strategy game, it's most likely Modern Age 2. There are so many people playing this strategy game these days, you should give it a try.