Hey everyone, as you can probably see we've (finally) upgraded to the latest release of our forum software. A few things will have changed, and I've made a few notes here: If you previously had a display name that was separate from your login name, you'll find that they've now been merged and your old display name is now the only username for your account. You can also log in with your email address now, if that's easier. As of when I'm posting this, there's a job running to reindex all existing content in the forum for the new version. Until it finishes, you may see some weirdness around the forums. Notably, bbcode that isn't being displayed correctly, broken search, and so on. These should resolve themselves over the next several hours as the index job runs. There's no longer a mobile theme, the new software uses a responsive design instead. The header art and some of the styling is a bit messed up at the moment, because I am not a frontend person. Chris and Jake will hopefully be along shortly to make them look less terrible. Thanks for bearing with us through the downtime tonight, and hopefully the newer software is a smoother and more modern experience for everyone