Ucantalas

Meow.

post-6403-0-58272500-1460230913_thumb.png

I combined Miifoto and a picture of Juniper being confused by a carbonated drink. This is what resulted.

from that distance the cat cannot see the bubbles

Any time someone is drinking something fizzy, June needs to be nearby to investigate. She is always on bubble watch.

Such a shame that this thread has been neglected for so long! Here is a good video I recently recorded of our newest kitty purring her freaking head off. Her name is Winter and if you so much as touch her, she immediately starts the most violent purring I've ever heard. (you might need to turn the sound up a bit to hear it)

This thread gets neglected because we all get instant kitty fixes in Slack chat now.

Very soothing.

One of my cats was a loud purrer, and a loud growler. She'd let out the most incredible drawn-out escalating growl if you picked her up when she didn't want to be.

14 minutes ago, James said:

Very soothing.

One of my cats was a loud purrer, and a loud growler. She'd let out the most incredible drawn-out escalating growl if you picked her up when she didn't want to be.

Ooh, vocal cats are the best! Our other cat Pima is a fat cat and she just constantly lets out these little irresistible fat cat grunts. Even when a cat lets out an angry growl where they are clearly saying "don't pick me up", it's hard to interpret it as anything other than pure cuteness.

Friend of mine posted this to twitter and it is delightful. That cat is so calm!

Did you accidentally buy that organic catnip-based laundry detergent again?

On 4/6/2017 at 1:28 PM, Salacious Snake said:

my cats just pee on everything

That cornish rex in the bath is cute as hell!

A friend got me this book for my birthday this year.