Ugh. So that's another guitar I have to buy. This game is getting more and more expensive, and makes me want it less and less. T_T

Also it looks like that offer's a no-go for UK residents. Just like everything Harmonix does. 

I fucking love harmonix, but they're offers and shit outside of the US is just shockingly non-existant. It hurts. But I also understand that it's not as simple as that. Even then, this is not the first time they've done this. TT__TT

So U2 is the second band ever to have two songs on a Full Rock Band disc (Lego Rock Band had Queen, and LRB absolutely counts). It's one heck of a get, and I imagine the Big Honkin' U2 Pack will be out by Christmas.

I've never been so devasted over pre-order/temporary console exclusives as I am about Babymetal and Weird Al. The PS4 got "The Reflex," which is choice, but I would happily trade everything else for BABYMETAL, Earth, Wind & Fire, Interpol, Jefferson Starship, Mastodon, My Morni... you know what, just all of them. All of the Xbox songs.

What a phenomenal setlist. Can't wait to spend 6 hours downloading all my previous DLC.

Regarding old equipment, you might want to check that it works before getting an adaptor or whatnot. I ended up with 3 or 4 guitars and tried them a few weeks ago, I think only one worked.