If you bailed on Danswers earlier because of the upteenth "almost got married" story, it's worth checking out the recent one because Brad Muir was an absolute treasure. After a harrowing tail of birth and afterbirth, he was very perceptive about picking things out of the emails and made some really thoughtful points.

Yeah, Brad Muir's a star. Hope he does well at Valve.

Looking forward to Dan on Alt+F1, too. I was pretty sure that was what they were hinting at, but hadn't seen it confirmed.

Dan is now a wrasslin' manager, his character is a rich tech millionaire heel and he does a really good job of it.

The GB segment on it is also very funny especially Jeff translating wrestling speak into Brad and Drew speak.

PS - He is listed on the All pro wrestling wikipedia page as a manager as "Dirty" Dan 

In my head I didn't imagine "pro" wrestling as being held in a 1/3rd full tiny arena.

In my head I didn't imagine "pro" wrestling as being held in a 1/3rd full tiny arena.

For the promotions that aren't WWE that is where you see alot of them. Ring of Honor  had a show at a baseball field with the ring in the batters area a couple months ago. One of the best promotions - Pro  Wrestling Guerrilla had one of their best matches of last year in what look like a school gym.

I ended up watching all of Austin Walkers Extra Life stream while I was also extra lifin' and I really enjoyed it. He manages to be insightful despite playing and talking for 12 straight hours, and plays a fun mix of stuff. I particularly dug the bizarre Star Wars Mount & Blade mod he busts out in about hour 5.

Also, someone just make a damn wrestling thread already; I have a bunch of New Day gifs that need a home.

I wouldn't be of much use in a wrestling thread unless you just want recaps of late 90s pay-per-views as I slowly work my way through the attitude era at least till the point I started watching.

I wouldn't be of much use in a wrestling thread unless you just want recaps of late 90s pay-per-views as I slowly work my way through the attitude era at least till the point I started watching.

There is a podcast reviewing/recapping the attitude era pay per view by pay per view called the attitude era podcast. Listening to it earlier this year got me back to watching wreslting after having last watched wrestling in 2002 - not RAW just NXT and Lucha Underground

Also, someone just make a damn wrestling thread already; I have a bunch of New Day gifs that need a home.

You wish has been granted

I've been going through the entire Bombcast back catalog now for around the last 2 years and I'm currently on the June, 2013 episodes (can't believe it took me 2 years to listen to 5 years of Bombcasts!).

Whatever negative initial reaction I had to the show is long gone and I absolutely adore these guys now. They really do (or at least did at the point I'm listening) put out some very entertaining content and the mix of personalities is just perfect. Getting through the last few Ryan Davis podcasts is going to be pretty rough though. After listening to him for hours on end every week for the last 2 years its become pretty clear that he was a phenomenal dude. It's so hard to imagine the Bombcast without him.

I've been going back and watching some of the videos from before I followed the site. I've been mainly the Ryan ones, and also Quicklooks for any major releases. It's been fun, but I kind of dread getting to July 2013.

I feel bad for Dan. He kinda got dumped on for almost an hour. So he's a bit weird with food, it's ridiculous, but it doesn't matter! It sounded like Alex was getting quite aggressive over it, but maybe that's just his normal way of talking. He's pretty aggressive over everything.

I feel bad for Dan. He kinda got dumped on for almost an hour. So he's a bit weird with food, it's ridiculous, but it doesn't matter! It sounded like Alex was getting quite aggressive over it, but maybe that's just his normal way of talking. He's pretty aggressive over everything.

I do not feel bad for Dan in any way. Dan certainly doesn't feel bad for himself, he invites it (sometimes intentionally). The opposite side of that question was just to give up Taco Bell, which seems like the obvious answer no matter how much you like something.

Dan knows what he's doing. He knows his insane diet riles people up and leans into it. He's a dietary Heel. I think Alex was hamming it up with his bewilderment while Vinny, on the other hand, was genuinely exasperated but it seemed like his food science knowledge wasn't fresh enough in his brain to articulate why a fast food diet is fucking poison (not that it would have made a difference).

I'm only about 5 minutes into the Beastcast, but Austin talking about how Montreal has an imagined rivalry with NYC while NYC doesn't even know they exist had me in stitches. Austin should guest on Idle Thumbs some day...it would be good.

I love Austin, it's great getting the Austin-Jeff interaction, they have a good chemistry!

No comments on Dan, but like Griddle says, he totally knows what he is doing hah

I just really like Dan, and he just really likes Taco Bell. 

Because Taco Bell is great! You haven't lived until you've had a Fiery Cheesy Gordita Crunch (no beef, sub beans).

I love Austin, it's great getting the Austin-Jeff interaction, they have a good chemistry!

Yeah if I could get Jeff and Drew on the Giant Beastcast I would be so pleased. I'm glad they got the entire crew together for this podcast and GOTY stuff. I'm genuinely excited to listen to the GOTY deliberations this year.

You haven't lived until you've had a Fiery Cheesy Gordita Crunch (no beef, sub beans).

Then in all likelihood I will never live.

I'm going to take a controversial stance: Fuck Tacos. Seriously, what a crappy eating experience! Who invented a food with the opposite shape than the shape of your mouth? Who looked at burritos and said "What if it was smaller and shittier?"

I've had to hide my disgust of tacos for so long. You don't know how much it means to hear you say that.

wow

tacos are amazing i've never been so disgusted by another human being

actually i can't even call you human anymore

They're just so difficult to eat, and the shell is normally pretty tasteless in my experience. I'd rather just have the filling, with tortilla chips and dip on the side. They don't actually hold the stuffing, it just falls out because it's a hard shell and you can't move it around to keep the contents held within.

Burritos, enchiladas and quesadillas are good though. Although, Mexican food is massively over-rated, granted, the closest I've come to "real" Mexican food is in Texas. It's basically poor man's Italian food, which is clearly the best world cuisine has to offer.