What have I been telling everyone this whole time? Drew is Giant Bomb MVP.

Drew is the greatest. Telepresence Brad/Vinny is the greatest.

RIP Ryan.

Drew is great. At some point when I have money I will get a premium account mostly for Metal Gear Scanlon.

Mad props to Drew for being able to void laughing for 18 minutes in one take.

Unless it took more than one take, in which case mad props to Drew for being able to eat multiple bags of Red Vines in one go.

Unless it took more than one take, in which case mad props to Drew for being able to eat multiple bags of Red Vines in one go.

That's what I was thinking. So much sugar!

The combination of an incredible UPF, that heavily produced Austin rap on the Eastcast, and the MGS4 Drew teaser feels like a Giant Bomb Triple Crown.  I hope they can keep the quality in that realm, it was really fun to experience all that stuff over the weekend.  I'm hoping that a friendly rivalry will ontinue to form between the two offices that will benefit overall quality.

The discussion on last Beastcast about Her Story and games where you sift through extraneous information was preeetty much describing the Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective board game, so if you thought that was interesting go buy that game.

oh god a deep dive into dragon ball on the latest beastcast

yessss

Austin likes Dragon Ball for the right reasons. Goooood.

I donno if last weeks unpro friday can be topped, but burger brad was pretty damn good.

edit: also I went and got some of those captain crunch bite things today and they were great.

I love me some Brad, but he Bradded the latest Danswers so hard. :[

He literally lived in the situation of one of the questions and failed to answer it, and let Dan's libertarian side run roughshod over answering a question about a guy talking to his fiance about sharing and supporting each other financially. One of the most frustrating things I've experienced on Giant Bomb in a while.

It just seemed to me that he's not comfortable talking about personal stuff at all (which is fine!). Maybe not the best guest to have for a life advice podcast...

So, Metal Gear Scanlon, eh? Drew still insists on running around, getting spotted and killing everyone (including the people who were supposed to be on his side). Somehow, I still find it enjoyable.

There was a point in the latest Beastcast where they talked about gaming mice and Alex was at his absolute worst. Like, I totally get the apprehension about any marketing with "gaming" or "gamer" attached to it, but he was so negative and unwilling to listen to the other guys that it really killed the entire discussion. Boo.

I definitely have a problem with people who try to level a conversation down to their absolute view, or a populist view, instead of elaborating their point or at least feigning intrigue into the other side. Alex and gaming mice, Dan and Taco Bell are examples of this behaviour. Totally frustrating.