I think the next Danswers with Dan, Danny and Thumb's very own Danielle is up shortly, perhaps today?

This is up and enjoyable - lots of fitness tips and even some east coast accents.

I thought Dan's policy of "fuck people on unicycles" was silly until I saw a guy riding a unicycle in the snow today.

Fuck people on unicycles.

I thought Dan's policy of "fuck people on unicycles" was silly until I saw a guy riding a unicycle in the snow today.

Fuck people on unicycles.

I used to live near an art school full of 18 year olds in the big city for the first time trying to be quirky and different and stand out because they're so fun, can't you tell, just look at their antics!

Fuck people on unicycles (and those bikes with the big wheel and the little wheel)

One of my more unusual college professors used to ride a unicycle to/from class.  He also liked to perform a magic trick at the start of each class.  I once missed the bus and arrived a few minutes late, only to walk in and find him kneeling on the ground wearing a blindfold with a large knife in his hand stabbing at playing cards scattered on the ground in front of him.  I can only assume it was part of the trick.

He was a pretty cool guy though.

I used to live near an art school full of 18 year olds in the big city for the first time trying to be quirky and different and stand out because they're so fun, can't you tell, just look at their antics!

I used to attend one! They were often prima donnas, but usually nice enough once you got to know them.

that unicycle guy though... that's just unsafe with this much ice on the ground.

(and those bikes with the big wheel and the little wheel)

Penny-farthings?

One of my more unusual college professors used to ride a unicycle to/from class.  He also liked to perform a magic trick at the start of each class. 

Like my vision legit blurred with how angry these two sentences made me.

Here's a discussion between Jeff and an actual Gamergater. It's amazing just how ridiculous his arguments seem when they leave the echo chamber and come out into the real world.

That is some cringe-inducing shit.

EDIT: I just got to the "SJWs ruined cartoons" thing oh my goooood

EDIT EDIT: does this guy think that 1 out of 10,000 and 99 out of 100 add up to 100%?

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I had to stop.

I think my favourite thing about this is his continued comparison of video games to Bugs Bunny cartoons. Buddy, unless you are secretly eighty years old, the Looney Tunes shit you saw on TV as a kid was already censored to hell, and if you really want to see them completely unchecked, you can go buy the uncensored versions on Blu-Ray at fucking Wal-Mart. Nobody took your goddamn racist cartoons away.

I kind of want to take this audio and edit the Gater out. Just Jeff speaking to himself some positive truths about the industry. He spoke very well.

My favourite bit was when Jeff couldn't contain his laughter.

"Traditional gamer" is pretty much equivalent to "traditional values", right? A nice name for a shitty attitude to the "non-traditional"?

Is there more of that? They were in the middle of the conversation when the youtube cut out.

Is there more of that? They were in the middle of the conversation when the youtube cut out.

Nope.  Jeff said that apparently his iPad rebooted to take an update.  He was driving at the time, so he didn't notice that until it shut down.

I kind of want to take this audio and edit the Gater out. Just Jeff speaking to himself some positive truths about the industry. He spoke very well.

Jeff gave a talk last year on  giantbomb and how video game coverage is changing.

In the most recent podcast (at about 2:25:00) Jeff Gerstmann speaks the truth about Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.

After not seeing eye-to-eye with Jeff for some time on games but always respecting his opinion, I was happy to hear his words.

Jeff gave a talk last year on  giantbomb and how video game coverage is changing.

Ah right. I totally forgot about that. Good talk.