N1njaSquirrel

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Oh nice! Man, I wanted to like the dual blades, I just can't play that aggressively. Stresses me out too much!

Maybe we can organise some more hunts this next week. 

For sure, but not till Thursday for me i'm afraid (or tonight).

I'll be up for some hunts if I'm around. Haven't played in a while so I need to get back into the swing of things.

Struggling to find another set of armor I like in G rank since I made the Bnahabra set. I downloaded Athena's ASS to try and piece together my own sets, even imported all my charms, but most jumbled sets look so bad, I can't bring myself to do it. :/

Anyone up for some poking of monsters with sticks tonight?

Just gonna throw this out there, might help forming parties if anyone else wants to follow suit - if you see me online in Slack (see thread for info), feel free to @ me if you want an extra for hunting since that'll send me a notification. Better that way than checking this thread hours too late when I could've helped. :(

Didn't think anyone would be hunting still! I burnt myself out a few months ago, but theres enough DLC for me to catch up on that I wouldn't mind jumping back in if you guys need an extra.

I saw the cutest thing yesterday when fighting a tigrex non the ice zone.

at one point I was a while making my way to the next area following him, and when I got there, he had got his tongue stuck to and column of ice.

Also, I spent 45 minutes trying to kill two ketcha watchas- and died. Going back in with my lobster suit this time!

Also, I really like sns.

I'm now convinced item drop rates change if you need something. Somehow...

I chopped off 13 azure rathalos tails and captured them yet no tails drops. Apparently it has a 53% drop rate from tail carves and 10% from caps. Like...that's incredibly unlikely. I've got rubys coming out my ass now but no tails.

Getting the hang of the charge blade. I'm hit or miss with it at the moment. I did manage to stun lock one of those rathalos which was pretty awesome. I also nailed a high rank seltas in 30 seconds. Feels good. Still not as good with it as I am the insect glaive, but it's looking more like my go to alternative. Just need those damn tails!!!

Oh and I'm up for hunting this week.

I'm now convinced item drop rates change if you need something. Somehow...

You've never heard of the desire sensor? Capcom spent millions in secret on R&D to develop the perfect means of keeping players playing for as long as possible

Also by the sounds of it you guys are at G rank, which is also where i am, so yeah, im down to join if there's room

I think I believe you. It sounds about right.

I'm not quite g rank, I think I have one more quest to go, and since I've not had any access to the Internet I've just been farming rathalos. Hopefully i can either pug beforehand, or if people don't mind, we can just do that one quest.

Edit: Heh. Switched weapons (to one not needing the tail as an upgrade) and got two tails off one rath. Desire sensor it is.

I'm gonna try lancing. I nearly have the mats to make a nice one, I just have to kill some more crabs.

Hunting tonight anyone?

Also, is this where I should be posting about it? I seem to remember something else but never bothered to get it...

Sure. I'll be home at 7, but I'll have to make the dinner at some point. 8 good?

Badhat said to poke him on the slack. N1nja is there too

9 suit? The slack is the hot new chat medium for thumbs. I'm on my phone at the moment, but there is a thread about it. Somewhere.

Ah poop. Sorry. Got my timetable all mixed up today. You up for some on Thursday mayhaps?

ooft
maybe not this thursday then

you guys play pretty early for me, but not so early that i shouldnt be up by then, so normally it'd be fine, but ill probably be on a bus that time this week