N1njaSquirrel

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

I was going to make a room at around 18:00. I hunted today to see if I can still do it.

It's like riding a bike (as long as I have a load of mega potions).

Cool. Might be a few mins late as i'll be home around six and i have no idea where my ds is...

No worries. My boss kept me late at work to have a long chat with shit loads of tangets. So I'm only leaving now. Maybe more like 18:45 - 19:00 I'll be ready.

Ok! I'll go make my dinner then. I'm bloody starving.

I can't figure out who you are on skype^^ I'm dib_kins/

Twig do you have an XL or regular 3ds? I found the circle pad pro to make my XL horribly bulky. I didn't like it one bit.

I have the XL.

I wouldn't carry it around with me or anything, but at least it enables the playability of this video game.

I don't find the camera to be a problem. Always focussing using the shoulder button anyway. 

I messed around with the Charge Blade at work today. It's pretty fun! I need to craft a good one now.

Come on Rathalos Plate!

Edit: Oh look. MH4U has me again. 

Omg guys. Cannon. Quest lady just told me that stelas queen and stelas are married.

Also, im getting utterly drstroyed at grank 4. Like, half my health in one hit from a monkey monster.

Haha, well that settles it then.

I'd be happy to help, and by the looks of it, you need new armour. The Tetsucabra set is from grank 1...I think. 

Do you have the patisserie set? I was going to try for that, but the 2nd quest is also destroying me!

No I don't. I have no idea how to do those quests! Apparently there's a ton of cool stuff from those quests - I kinda want all the Zelda equipment.

I'm at work right now, but I'll be able to play this evening.

I shall then exchange knowledge (that I googled last night) for muscle.

I'ma ready when you are. Give me a buzz on skype and i'll pop back to my pc.

1234 is the password.

I managed to understand charge blade. It's pretty fun. Unloading all those phials into something's head feels awesome. You also get a surprising amount of manoeuvrability thanks to the little hop you get. 

Just spent all morning farming for Azure Rathalos tails. Cut off like 7 tails. Not a single tail was actually a tail. Man, fuck you!

I upgraded my gear like you recommended, so now i am 4/5ths lobster and i also crafted Rarity 4 dual blades and blased through my last few caravan 5 quests. Now i have to fight a sharagu magala and i'm guessing it is going to be scary. I even took down the zinorge with my Rarity 2 charge blade as i wanted to try it out. Shortly after starting the fight i realised i had no idea how to use the weapon any more and had to pause to read up on it.