Sign in to follow this  
Architecture

Double Fine's Youtube Series "Devs Play" is Amazing

The latest episode featuring JP LeBreton interviewing John Romero playing DooM is just fascinating:

Has anyone else watched these?

Err.. that's not JP's YouTube series, just to be clear. He's the host of this episode though, but it's a DoubleFine + 2PProductions otherwise.

And it's excellent!! I especially loved the one where Brandon and Matt take the ROM out of a Zelda cartridge and hack it to make it easier and then put it back into the NES cartridge!! Crazy!

I love that. Always fun to watch&listen to John Romero. He really is the Doom guy.

I have to catch up on the rest of Doublefine's videos, I have had this on my t so list ever since they announced this Devs Play series.

Err.. that's not JP's YouTube series, just to be clear. He's the host of this episode though, but it's a DoubleFine + 2PProductions otherwise.

Yeah, I realized this after I posted it. I had only seen the episode concerning Romero and DooM.

IGN did something similar a year ago when Doom turned 20 (JP & Romero even mention it in the DP videos). Some overlaps, but definitely worth checking out too 

I'm hooked, jeez, I've watched episodes 1,2,5, and 6 in like the last 3 days. So good.