Jake

Twin Peaks Discussion

Died 20 years ago :( that's a shame.

i wonder if they'll recast, or leave out entirely. Seeing as Bob is not supposed to age right? And I'd assume that goes for the rest of the red room crew.

so we'll either get recast bob, giant, dwarf etc. Or a whole new gang of spirit folk, need more girls. I can imagine Monica Bellucci turning up in the red room, or the new madam of one eyed jacks. 

twin+peaks+09.gif

It's happening again! 

A heads up for those who may not know, there is a Twin Peaks channel in the Slack for those who want to discuss the new series.  

I added discussion threads in the Twin Peaks Rewatch forum for the first two episodes if anyone's interested. I'm hoping that the ep 1 thread can also be a place for general impressions of the beginning of the season, since a lot of things don't really get cooking until episode 2 (and that stuff can be talked about in the ep 2 thread).

I will say that I'm looking forward to this show collapsing down to a simple weekly format in a couple weeks, so that discussion is easier to separate out logically haha. It's a weird place right now where some people have seen two episodes and some have seen four (and some have probably only seen one or three because of when they had to stop). But whatever! 

Here are threads if you're interested: