Sign in to follow this  
Ninety-Three

Infinifactory: Like Spacechem in 3D

So, i've got to the level where you start making foodstuffs. This is ramping up, i was stuck for a few days on all of the available ones, and then finished 3 of them over the last few nights, and made a good inroad into the last one the set. Good fun:) If anyone is struggling on these ones, i've found it useful to do them in order, as this reveals some tricks for later ones, aslo,

On the level with the tree, read the instruction carefully, i was passing the wrong item into the charger:/

And i'm done, all content currently made by the developers is finished!

Update out, new maps, new mechanics. weeee. I'm holding off till i finish wolfenstein though.

I just unlocked the second part of the campaign (so to speak) and this game is bloody brilliant! The process of first learning to assemble smaller modules and then using them as parts in more and more complex solutions is fascinating. This is easily the best free form problem solving game I've ever played.

I just dipped my toe back into this, but felt compelled to start over to re-familiarize. Still tons of fun :)

I just dipped my toe back into this, but felt compelled to start over to re-familiarize. Still tons of fun :)

Yeah, I did the same actually. But it all came back pretty fast and after a couple of levels I jumped back to where I had left off.

I just solved a level in the most unsatisfactory way possible: Hastily fixing a single last problem accumulated several others, and fixing those of course accumulated even more problems. Now that I finally got it all working the machine has gone from (somewhat) sleak and efficient to ridiculously wasteful. And that is almost more frustrating than a straight up failure!

I just got it and really enjoying dipping in and out so far. I really like the game mechanics and the story, but does anyone else find them really jarring together? I feel like maybe that was discussed on a pod at some point, but can't remember. I just feel like a pretty cute puzzle game with a really dark narrative is a weird combination.