undermind9

Where in the World - Idle Thumbs Map

He does, although it's been a while since I've seen him. There are plenty of Thumbs or former Thumbs not yet represented on the map, I think.

I can sense a love connection.

I was thinking about this a few days ago. If someone pops up on the map really close to were you live are you then obligated to meet up and touch tongues with that person?

It doesn't work for me. I tried it twice now, but it doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong? Country, city, zip code, they're all there.

EDIT: it works if I don't enter the zip code.

This is fun. If more of us show up in New York, we should meet up at Barcade or something. There's a new one in Manhattan if you don't want to keep it real in

It's gettin' crazy out here.

It doesn't work for me. I tried it twice now, but it doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong? Country, city, zip code, they're all there.

EDIT: it works if I don't enter the zip code.

actually had 3-4 entries.  ive cleaned up seems to be showing now

This is fun. If more of us show up in New York, we should meet up at Barcade or something. There's a new one in Manhattan if you don't want to keep it real in

There's also one in my unbeloved town of Jersey City, steps away from the Grove Street PATH!

Oh whoa, I just saw the random dot in the middle of the ocean. I wonder who that could be...

Oh whoa, I just saw the random dot in the middle of the ocean. I wonder who that could be...

*shakes fist at you*

Oh, a new Éire Thúmb.

...who's UltimateHurl? Please tell me that's a GAA thing.

I've been so tempted to post a "made you look" in the Antarctic...

Can we completely destroy the map with goofy jokes yet? This is why we can't have nice thing ;P

I'm really disappointed that that random point in the Pacific is not R'lyeh.

I'm probably gonna be at indiecade east listening to talks, come by come by

Hi James. We're but a matter of the A3 apart from each other :)

Hi. Are you in Worcester Park? I lived there for about 18 years!

*shakes fist at you*

Oh, a new Éire Thúmb.

...who's UltimateHurl? Please tell me that's a GAA thing.

It's not. He lurks on the IRC because he can't log into the website at work:P

I'm alone in Brazil!

But I could swear there was another Brazilian in this forum, I just don't remember his/her username.

Not quite that many kaputt, only around 8000 memebers in the list.

I'm probably gonna be at indiecade east listening to talks, come by come by

Oh man, I really should, I'm sure a lot of old pals will be there, and it's 10 minutes from home.

Just grabbed a Saturday pass.

Oh man, I really should, I'm sure a lot of old pals will be there, and it's 10 minutes from home.

Just grabbed a Saturday pass.

One of the talks is " We Are Drugs: on New Indie Game Dev Tools for Psychedelic Hologram Futures". Anyone not in NY this Saturday is missing out.

I saw Robert Yang's post about this talk weeks ago and thought "maybe I should go!"

But I don't know if this is geared for general public losers like me who don't make games.

But if we want to do any sort of meetup I think I can get over to...Queens?  Oh man!

Added myself. Seems there are a few others pretty close by! 

I saw Robert Yang's post about this talk weeks ago and thought "maybe I should go!"

But I don't know if this is geared for general public losers like me who don't make games.

But if we want to do any sort of meetup I think I can get over to...Queens?  Oh man!

Indiecade seems to be very dev focused (the talks at least), but there appears to be a lot that would be great for people who don't make games. I've wanted to go but that's on the other side of the continent for me!

Please let me know if there are any comments, questions, or your entry is not showing up.  I look forward to seeing the far reach of the show and forum contributors

My entry isn't showing up...I entered my info almost 2 hours ago...and then I tried again a few minutes ago, but still nothing... :(

EDIT: It's ok now, it works only if I don't enter the postal code, weird.

Nice idea, I dropped both my homes (Australia, Frankfurt). Do the Idle Thumbs crew release listener geographic data?