Sign in to follow this  
Ben X

Criminey, It's Christmas (2015-)!

If pubs are booking tables then it's Christmas. I don't make the rules.

The thing I'm angriest about, Ben, is that there's a thread called "It's beginning to look a lot like..." but you used "It's beginning to look a lot like fishmen" in this thread instead. If you're going to do this, at least do it right.

His feet look like they're facing toward the camera, which means that probably isn't actually a crack.

ben, die

die ben die

Literally all the clips of this on youtube are in german but it's relevant, I swear

I agree, we have to wait at least another month and a half before we can start with the holiday cheer. It's still too spooky to get jolly.

Christmas is coming, but not today, so let's try to live our lives like normal, please. That's all I have to say about that.

seriously updating all these threads constantly is really annoying

I only arrived on the idle forums in the spring of this year, is this a thing? Like is Christmas occupying these boards for the entire fiscal fourth quarter a thing? Or is this weird case of christmas herpes that Idle Banter came down with new for this year?  I don't like it.  I'm confused and I'm scared and I'm angry and I don't like it.

There are two threads starting with "It's beginning to look a lot like..." and I didn't want to show favouritism.

It has long been a tradition on the Idle Forums to start threads for holidays long before it's bearable or appropriate (i.e. one week for Halloween, two weeks for Christmas with exceptions for Secret Santa organisation threads). It seems to have snowballed this year.

SNOWBALLS! LIKE CHRISTMAS!