Sign in to follow this  
Ben X

Criminey, It's Christmas (2015-)!

I have Photoshop, but I don't really know what I'm doing:

You're taking all the Christmas out of it, is what you're doing!

Christmas is incredibly blue?

IT IS IF YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT HURR HURR

Merry Christmas, everyone! Can't believe Christmas Day is finally here, hope you all got all your presents and food shopping done in time!

LOL April Fool's, it's not really Christmas Day yet! (Though it's close, so perhaps best to get all that shopping done now anyway.)

...that's the kind of April Fool's joke that people who don't get April Fool's try and do.

Well, Tesco have put out the Chrimbo chocolate tins (Quality Street etc). They haven't labelled them as Xmas related yet, but they're all stacked up ready. Christmas 2015 is starting to heat up! Less than 4 months of it left!

Well, Tesco have put out the Chrimbo chocolate tins (Quality Street etc). They haven't labelled them as Xmas related yet, but they're all stacked up ready. Christmas 2015 is starting to heat up! Less than 4 months of it left!

I hate the way companies keep pushing Christmas decorations earlier each year. Call me old-fashioned, but I think Christmas cheer should start in October.

Uh oh, it's that time of year when the Halloween and Christmas threads are running concurrently!

Giant_Snake.jpg

Jack_Skellington_(Santa_Outfit).jpg

Probably every question in this thread can be answered with a Nightmare pic.

That picture reads: "The official start date for Secret Santa organisation is the day after Halloween, in order to avoid scary presents."

In all the excitement of Halloween 2015 and Secret Santa 2015 and Christmas 2015 I almost forgot to get this thread going in time!

Top tip: buy two of all your Xmas 2015 pressies so you'll have your 2016 Xmas shopping done a year early.

Here's a video of me as a policeman arresting Paul McCartney at Christmas 1979 (37 Christmas threads ago!):