Urthman

Various Idle Thumbs Star in Latest FemFrequency Video (spoiler: it's great).

Okay, I am kinda glad that I wasn't the only person on the planet who enjoyed the video for the message AND all of the cutiepie gamer people. 

Everyone I know (myself included) that listens to Thumbs has a major man crush on Sean...

Anywayyyyyyyys. The topic of the video is really great, I've been actively discussing it and sharing it everywhere, sadly had a few heated debates with guys who don't seem to understand how to recognise/acknowledge privilege or show empathy in any way, usually misconstruing it as a personal attack on their identity. It's also a disappointing fact that the purpose of this video is to reach the audience of gamers who typically knee-jerk convulse at the idea of having a women present these points without believing its some 'feminazi' misandrist argument. That presenting it with an all-male cast of developers and journalists will be taken more seriously amongst (guys in) the community, regardless of if it was the exact same message as Anita's regular features.

Everyone knows Jake's the real dreamboat Thumb.

Also known as Jonathan Mann and his Logical Fallacy Dance Choir:

Heh, I hadn't seen that video. He uses a picture of my college on the "hipsters with degrees in cultural studies" line.

Everyone knows Jake's the real dreamboat Thumb.

Correct.