Urthman

Various Idle Thumbs Star in Latest FemFrequency Video (spoiler: it's great).

stars Sean Vanaman, Jake Rodkin, Chris Remo, Nick Breckon, and various other dudes (including Tim Shaefer).

Thanks guys!  This is a fantastic video.  It is so powerful to hear Chris, for instance, look at the camera and say, You know, I never have to even consider hiding my gender when I make a gaming alias.

Rad!

Related, I remember in one episode someone made reference to them having a femfreq sticker on something, and I went to look for merch, but couldn't find any. Was that a kickstarter thing or is there a way I can get some stickers or buttons that I can't find?

Great video. Not that this is relevant, but I think Chris is made very handsome by taking off his beard.

Let's rate them in order of attractiveness! 12 fills the top spot on my list

My mind is telling no, but my body, my body is telling me yes

Men say smart things about a game or some thing... now it's over to our panel of experts to comment on their physical appearance!

Chris is handsome, but OBJECTIVELY less handsome without beard.

I love how Nick's comes across as a defiant vow: "If I am verbally berated while online, it will not be because I am male."  It will be because I am crushing my foe.

Men say smart things about a game or some thing... now it's over to our panel of experts to comment on their physical appearance!

But was it smart?  That Sean guy is hot, but he seemed kind of shrill and hysterical.

(Actual reaction to Sean suddenly being one of the dudes in this video: "OMG, that's Sean Vanaman! That is so great that they got him and that he did this.  Idle Thumbs rules!  Wait, there's Chris too!  And Jake!  And Nick!")

But was it smart?  That Sean guy is hot, but he seemed kind of shrill and hysterical.

Yeah I don't like the tone of voice. If they were nicer then people might agree with them.

Also some or most of them talked to each other at a thing somewhere. Definitely collusion.

1. Rad video.

2. I can actually put a face to Pierre's name now. Cool.

3. Jonathan Mann must have a ton of purple shirts.

Visually seeing the Idle Thumbs crew is still weird for me.

Did anyone else think Chris's head looked 'photoshopped' on?

If Miss America has taught us anything, its that we can't determine who is worthy of receiving a college scholarship, and therefore is erudite enough to have an opinion worth listening to, unless we judge these panelists' appearances in a swimsuit competition.

Great video. Not that this is relevant, but I think Chris is made very handsome by taking off his beard.

#TeamBeard rise up!

I like Jake's little "it's kind of awkward reading from a script in front of a camera" smile at the beginning of his segment, but it just makes me admire him for being willing to do something uncomfortable for a good cause.  I have the urge to not give him the hug he doesn't want.

11 is the clear beauty pageant winner. 

Also, I prefer bearded Chris. 

Also, also, super rad video and congrats/thanks to everyone who contributed to it!

I can't believe only Nick had the foresight to get some t-shirt based product placement in there.

I like unbearded Chris more than bearded Chris, but really I'd take Vanaman over either any day.

The simple idea of the video being 100% delivered by men was very impactful!

I can't believe only Nick had the foresight to get some t-shirt based product placement in there.

I take it the video was shot before the Coldblum (20 % off orders over $30 with code "Coldblum") become available?

Anyway, cool cool stuff!

Visually seeing the Idle Thumbs crew is still weird for me.

Did anyone else think Chris's head looked 'photoshopped' on?

There were multiple instances of something weird going on with eyes noses mouths and cheeks in that video.

I love how Nick's comes across as a defiant vow: "If I am verbally berated while online, it will not be because I am male."  It will be because I am crushing my foe.

See, I was thinking that if Nick Breckon is verbally berated while online, it's because he's Nick Breckon. Congrats Nick Baboo The Wizard.

There were multiple instances of something weird going on with eyes noses mouths and cheeks in that video.

Yeah, there were a few heads that almost felt like they were completely virtual or something. It was definitely weird.

It's clearly fabricated! Those weren't the real devs, just fakes created by the feminist illuminati.

They've obviously started replacing men with robots. The gaming feminist illuminati knows how vigilant the thumbs are about invading robots, so they're boldly testing the waters with Chris Rembot.

If all goes well, I'm sure the revolution will begin soon.