Sign in to follow this  
Roderick

Holland celebrates 60 years of freedom. In other news: Neo-Nazis win German election

B) Note the use of the word "most". The majority (and we're talking a good 99%) of Germans loved Hitler unti the war started to go badly.

Were the Jews really only 1% of the population? Their friends and neighbors? Or are you talking post-WWII?

This, and some previous posts, is going too far with "educated guesses." If you're not German, it's hardly relevant to argue tooth and nail about what their laws are. If you're not a historian or at least didn't look up some figures through a search engine, don't push impossible statistics.

deadworm - I don't have anything against you, no have I ever done

shazbaz thingy - Well, Jews weren't technically Germans under Hitler's regime so I didn't include those in my "educated guess". 99% isn't supposed to be accurate, it's just supposed to illustrate that most of the German population loved Hitler. Also, the Jewish population in Germany probably was about 1% after they had been through the ghettos/fled. I'm not saying the population was exactly 1%, just small.

Their friends and neighbors?
Yeah, sure, because you were a friend or a neighbour of a Jew you were obviously going to hate Hitler. You have no fucking idea, do you?
Or are you talking post-WWII?

Er, the Nazis prosecuted the Jews before WWII you know...

If you think all my posts in this thread have been educated guesses, then please, correct me where I'm wrong. To my knowledge I'm not wrong now. I'm not German, but I've visited Berlin and got enough from that and from what I've read about their anti-Nazi laws to know that they've banned Nazi related acts such as selling Meine Kampf in bookshops.

But obviously you need a PHD in German law to deduce that, so I'm just getting that from a search engine or something.

I'm not a historian, but I did study the Nazi regime for two years at school, and got an A grade out of it, so I think I know that my "impossible statistic" that the Germans loved Hitler until the war started to go badly is justified.

But no, I obviously have gone "too far" by pretending to know what I'm posting here! The Germans hated Hitler and have the weakest anti-Nazi laws in the world! Also, all Muslims are terrorists and George Bush is a saint!

I love these forums. I've been wondering whether or not to post here, but I think I definitely will now. I don't think

Thanks a lot, cunts.

Hey, there's no reason to be like that. The only person who wants you dead is Kingz, and he wants everybody dead...

Hey, there's no reason to be like that. The only person who wants you dead is Kingz, and he wants everybody dead...

Maybe 99%, but not everybody. At least, that's my educated guess.

--Erwin

you want 99% somewhere? okay, here you are:

somewhere around 1938 the nsdap made an election concerning "der anschluß" (alignment from austria to hitler-germany): 99,73 % voted for "yes".

it's hard to say (i wasn't alive at these times - like everybody else here) if all of these austrian 99,73 % loved hitler. but i think that...hmmm...at least 90 (?) % loved his ideas of giving the country a glorious future and perspective after the defeat in WW I. so there are 9,73 % left, who voted because of "peer pressure" and fear of persecution.

these are of course just my presumptions and not historical facts.