N1njaSquirrel

Idle Santa 2014

Gah! I can't believe I just saw this :( Is there anyway I can still join? I guess there is always next year.

(I'm also a little busy, and I'm in the middle of a big snow storm which has made it hard to travel places for various items, so I'm hoping to send this out over the weekend!) 

I went shopping over the weekend, but ended up not being able to find the one particular thing I had in mind (isn't that the way it always works?).  I'll figure out something else this week, for sure. 

i found some roadkill and put it in a bag with the person's name on it and put that bag in a mailbox

GET READY FOR SOME FUN!

I got half my present today, need to go out again to get the other half!

Gah! I can't believe I just saw this :( Is there anyway I can still join? I guess there is always next year.

Sadly not. All the giftees have been sorted out! If you guys'll let me sort it out next year too, I'll be sure to make it more visible or something!

You know I'd always pushed that film aside because it has kinda been sullied by the fan-base and Tim Burton, but watching that clip reminds me how god damn that movie is fucking good. It is also great because it capitalises on two big holidays relatively close to each other, so there is like a 3 month + window where it's totally appropriate to broadcast that film. If it's general excellence isn't enough of an excuse.

Just a quick reminder - for England, the advised last shipping day for international shipping to ensure that your present arrives in time for Christmas is this weekend. (13th).

i found some roadkill and put it in a bag with the person's name on it and put that bag in a mailbox

GET READY FOR SOME FUN!

I hope it's me!!!!

Also I have gotten part of mine, but I'm trying to get something else and its hard to find. Also im going to wander around this weekend and see if I find anythign cool/dumb

Time to commence internet stalking, and by that I mean reading every forum post going back however many years to see if I can glean any juicy details.

I just wanted to confirm since there was some discussion earlier in the thread, we settled on $20-$25, correct?

That's the price assumption under which I've been working!

I have part one of my gift on the way (to me, after which I will deliver it to this person). The other part of the gift is still up in the air, but I'm pretty sure I know exactly what it'll be. Nobody would expect it because I'm the only person in the world who has any affection for it. Nyehe heheh ehe.

Time to commence internet stalking, and by that I mean reading every forum post going back however many years to see if I can glean any juicy details.

I just wanted to confirm since there was some discussion earlier in the thread, we settled on $20-$25, correct?

Yeah, though postage alone being over 25 USD, that would make for a terrible, empty box.

Yeah, though postage alone being over 25 USD, that would make for a terrible, empty box.

I just assumed the gift was $25, and then shipping was whatever it cost on top of that. Hope that's ok.

Anyway, mine is on the way, and should arrive by the end of the week

animade_thumb1.gif

I got my gift in the mail today! I'll open it on ECKSMAS MORNING AS IS APPROPRIATE.

I'll be shipping mine on Monday. I HOPE IT'S COOL.

Due to a long period of sickness, I just now finished shopping and the last item won't arrive until Wednesday, which means shipping on Thursday, which might just miss Christmas. I'm sorry in advance.

I have bad news. ): I had to deal with a whackload of a personal issue today so I was unable to mail off my gift. I'm going to try to do it while I'm out of town for said personal issue this week, but it'll almost certainly end up arriving after Christmas. I'm the worst. I'm sorry my secret person. ):

Mine is taken care of, though it will almost certainly be late due to international shipping.  Plan A fell through because I couldn't find what I wanted.  Plan B was untenable, as it made shipping way out of the budget I had planned.  Finally fell back on Plan C, which I hope my giftee is happy with (I would be happy with it, but it's not as cool as plans A or B. 

My gift will go out by the end of the week! I'm sorry! It's going to be pretty goofy, but TOTALLY COOL / I WISH I HAD IT FOR MYSELF

I received a parcel today that looks very much like an Idle Santa package, so my Santa is very on the ball! I will not open it yet, but I am excited to.

Unfortunately I've been out of the country so I haven't managed to get mine sorted out yet, but since my victim target recipient is also in the UK I'm hopeful it'll still get there by Christmas.

It took me too long to get all my gifts together, so the package kind-of-probably won't make it in time for Christmas, I'm sorry.

Is the general feeling that we should wait to open until actual Christmas? I haven't gotten anything just yet, but I'll be travelling, so I'm tempted to open it if it gets here before I leave for the holidays.

I sent mine out yesterday! Managed to find some free time between funeral preparations.