N1njaSquirrel

Idle Santa 2014

I think you just Edit the first post of the thread and then click Full Editor. I think the thread title is editable in there.

I think you just Edit the first post of the thread and then click Full Editor. I think the thread title is editable in there.

This is correct.

Wish I could join these, but I trust this country's postal system as much as I trust a poor alcoholic at happy hour.

I'm quite interested in this, but a $20 minimum, potentially plus shipping, is a little daunting. I already don't know how much money I'm going to have left come Christmas, as my mother has added more people to my gift list by dating a guy who has children. THANKS MUM.

This is correct.

Thanks guys!

the-more-you-know-o.gif

I'm quite interested in this, but a $20 minimum, potentially plus shipping, is a little daunting. I already don't know how much money I'm going to have left come Christmas, as my mother has added more people to my gift list by dating a guy who has children. THANKS MUM.

There's a couple of people who have entered who are located in England, so you can totally do normal UK shipping (which doesn't cost too much!) Do it! It'll be fun! This is the kinda fun I imagine you'll be having:

7b1e7714ed195cf843b8b54bb8366b72.gif

(OK it might not but you never know. Really this was just an excuse to post this hilarious gif which I found when I googled the 'more you know' gif)

A week to go guys before the closing date! Any more takers? The more the merrier!

I'm in. The thing with 'stuff that the gifting person thinks is awesome', what Dewar said, yeah, good words!

(I'm not very active, but here since forever, and I like presents and presenting. It's all fun and games.)

(Also, I can sponsor a few people if they are on the fence? Maybe this is a weird thing to offer, but I would love it if people on the board who wanted to, but were hampered by finances had a chance to do this)

Okay I'll do it. I'm doing it. You can't stop me!

I'll take anything. Mail me a bag of mummified poo! See if I care! DO IT!

I could have my father-in-law bring me some Buffalo poo when he comes through in a couple of weeks. It's exotic!

Right, everyone should have gotten a PM from me truly with your secret santa.

If you have not recieved a PM from me please bug me!

Also, if you are unhappy with your santee for whatever reason (mainly shipping i reckon), please reply ASAP and I'll sort out someone better suited!

If I don't hear from you in a couple of days, I'm going to assume it's fine! If there is any problem, I'll post on here to delay them presents whilst I work things out!

Edit: I forgot to add usernames to the pm! Sorry! I'll amend that tomorrow!

So is there a rule about when we are supposed to send these out? Should we wait until actual Christmas time, or just start sending them as we find gifts?

So is there a rule about when we are supposed to send these out? Should we wait until actual Christmas time, or just start sending them as we find gifts?

I would say sooner rather than later. Personally I'll be sending mine off sometime next week, as I'm going shopping for my gift this weekend.

Mine should be going out tomorrow. It turns out, getting a gift was easy, but getting to a post office during work hours is quite hard.