Sign in to follow this  
Ben X

Crikey, It's Christmas (2014)!

I've just called in sick because fuck that place! Christmas starts now baby woop woop

I was all like "hopefully it's just a 24 hour thing and I'll be alright to come in tomorrow..." Lol nah, see you in the new year mother fuckers

It's Christmas!

Merry Christmas everybody!

Um we're like five and a half hours out from ecksmas!

M E R R Y    C H R I S T M A S    I D L E      T H U M B S

here is a mid-century modern / Palm Springs inspired gingerbread house my dad and I made today:

9CALXpW.jpg

All of it is edible, except the little car and the plastic trees, which are placeholders, since tomorrow we'll decorate the base there. 

Merry Christmas, unless you don't celebrate Christmas in which case, enjoy your Chinese food

MURRAY CRIMBUS

I found the saddest possible way to give myself a present.

oOfmCmN.png

The saddest way to give yourself the best present! I don't know which Phoenix Wright games aren't on the 3DS now... Apollo Justice and freedom for all?

Also what is that game with the dopey dog below gunman clive?

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball, Nintendo's weird free-to-play experiment. It's a bunch of baseball-themed minigames that you buy piecemeal (in real money) from a down-on-his luck dog, with the twist of being able to haggle with him to get lower prices.

Also, between the trilogy, Dual Destinies, and the Layton crossover, the only Ace Attorney games not on the eshop are Apollo Justice and the Investigations spinoffs.

M E R R Y    C H R I S T M A S    I D L E      T H U M B S

here is a mid-century modern / Palm Springs inspired gingerbread house my dad and I made today:

9CALXpW.jpg

All of it is edible, except the little car and the plastic trees, which are placeholders, since tomorrow we'll decorate the base there. 

There's nothing quite like the taste of gingerbread that's been exposed to the elements for weeks.