Sign in to follow this  
Ben X

Crikey, It's Christmas (2014)!

Since it's December, it's now permissible to celebrate Christmas. This thread is no longer illegal. Season's greetings!

The best TV Christmas movie ever, written by Richard Curtis and starring Alan Cummins, Lenny Henry and Rowan Atkinson:

Ours went up on Sunday :tup:

We bought a shit ton of M&S christmas party food earlier. (We're not having a party, we split it up and have 3 separate super indulgent buffet lunches over the Christmas break :))

Rg58auZ.jpg

So how early is too early to put up the tree?

I hold: November. Any time in December, you can put up the tree. Except at my parents', where you have to wait until after Mum's birthday.

The best TV Christmas movie ever, written by Richard Curtis and starring Alan Cummins, Lenny Henry and Rowan Atkinson:

So good!

Haven't been able to watch it for quite a few years though due to the decline of VHS.

I hold: November. Any time in December, you can put up the tree. Except at my parents', where you have to wait until after Mum's birthday.

In my family, we always put up the tree Thanksgiving the day after Thanksgiving. The relatives all went home, and it was time to switch gears. However, I maintain that Christmas music in stores before December is kind of the worst.

That time my aunt made me go to santa even though i was too old to go to santa.

249384_10150251001591732_2436907_n.jpg?o

Ugh, I'm bored of Christmas now. It's been going on for a month already and we've still got over 5 weeks more of it to go.

This video feels appropriate:

Ugh, I'm bored of Christmas now. It's been going on for a month already and we've still got over 5 weeks more of it to go.

Hahahaha, perfect.

2JoEwhM.gif

I feel dumb for only recently re-discovering that Shmorky still exists. A real treasure of the internet.