Chris

Twin Peaks Rewatch 0: The Pre-Episode

I think it would be kinda nice if they condensed some of the later, less... good... Episodes into casts that were cut in half.

Yeah we've talked about doing two episodes per cast during some of the Season 2 doldrums.

I'm right when

Windoms chess game is started. I've sort of fallen off, because the show lost me

Yeah, that is a rough patch. And not to discourage you from resuming (because it is worth struggling through, for the - few - bits that pay off in later, much better episodes and the film) but it's probably gonna get a little worse before it gets better. But it does get better. And then the final episode is arguably the best of the entire series. Someone made a really good and to my mind pretty accurate chart of TP quality: 

pkqdoEW.jpg

I will say if you find it impossible to continue, it's worth jumping ahead to watch the series finale and the film, both directed by Lynch. The difference between those and the mid-season 2 stuff is jarring, to say the least (to the point that some series fans really don't like the movie because they think it's so un-Twin Peaks).

Hey from Australia found your podcast by accident am starting a Twin Peaks Marathon [our] tomorrow so i plan to rewatch an episode and then listen to your podcast afterwards at least I have a few to catch up on