Sign in to follow this  
Urthman

The Falcon iPhone 6 Bespoke

Guys, I think Idle Thumbs needs to do some serious soul-searching about how much blame they need to take for this:

The Falcon iPhone 6 Bespoke

FALCON iPhone 6 Platinum Black Diamond

$1,650,000.00

FALCON iPhone 6 24K Gold Emerald Cut Diamond

$2,250,000.00

FALCON iPhone 6 Rose Gold Burmese Ruby

$4,750,000.00

FALCON-31.jpg

I can't tell if this is real or not. They are so ugly, I want to say fake, but then so tacky, I want to say real.

@Feelthedarkness I doubt you're the one carrying it if you can afford it.

Given every iPhone I've ever owned has been stolen, I'm not buying a gold brick.

Also not enough money.

It's kinda sad that this is the best Apple can do. Their watches are following what others in the industry are doing, and their next advent for the iPhone is typical tech enhancement, but hey if you're wealthy here's some multi-million dollar shit you'll replace when the next model comes out.

I refuse to believe this is real until I see will.i.am endorsing it.

Side note: in the process of googling to double check I had his name right, I discovered http://will.i.am/ is actually his site.

It's kinda sad that this is the best Apple can do. Their watches are following what others in the industry are doing, and their next advent for the iPhone is typical tech enhancement, but hey if you're wealthy here's some multi-million dollar shit you'll replace when the next model comes out.

There's so little to do with the iPhone that's actually interesting anymore. The watch just reeks of desperation.

EDIT:

You'll be able to use your phone's camera to capture a photo of your card. Apple will verify it behind the scenes and add it to your phone's Passbook account so you can make payments at a retailer. Apple announced several merchants that will accept this system, including Macy's, Whole Foods, Walgreens and Disney stores — and of course, Apple stores.

Apart from sounding like a terrible idea, three of the five chains listed don't have any locations in Canada.

I was in a Samsung store (ugh), and tried on the Samsung Watch thing. Scrolling through the apps there was a heart rate meter, which I tested out, and then I was 'huh, that was nice', and then I put it back again. Who the hell wears a watch in this day and age?

As for the frightfully boring new iPhone: if you are going to purchase something this ugly for almost 5m (the built-in planned obsolescence comes free!), you are a piece of shit.

There's so little to do with the iPhone that's actually interesting anymore. The watch just reeks of desperation.

EDIT:

Apart from sounding like a terrible idea, three of the five chains listed don't have any locations in Canada.

As far as I know only Walgreens isn't in Canada, the rest are, albeit scattered, but the same can be said about them in America.

Is there a Sultan's Delight version, that will make you feel like you're heir to the Ottoman empire, ruler over millions? I think that's the REAL added value here

I was in a Samsung store (ugh), and tried on the Samsung Watch thing. Scrolling through the apps there was a heart rate meter, which I tested out, and then I was 'huh, that was nice', and then I put it back again. Who the hell wears a watch in this day and age?

As for the frightfully boring new iPhone: if you are going to purchase something this ugly for almost 5m (the built-in planned obsolescence comes free!), you are a piece of shit.

I wear a watch. It's the only piece of jewelry that I own, and as such I like it to be pretty classy. Leather strap with a silver analogue face, thank you very much. Digital watches have always struck me as tacky, and now phone watches have taken that like 50 steps further. Oh well, they've got to appeal to SOMEBODY or they wouldn't get made, right?

I see they decided not to use my suggestion to name it The Rich Tosser after all. Shame.

Well, I'm excited for the optical focus lens that does low-light photography. I'm not excited that it only comes in that brick of an iPhone 6 Plus. iWatch I don't care about.

Went and checked out the iPhone 6 today, I have to say the iPhone 6 Plus is definitely too big unless you have huge hands. I literally couldn't get my thumb within a couple of centimetres of the top of the screen, it's pretty much a dealbreaker for one-hand users.

10371371_10204852690382131_9205179583694

I'm disappointed, I was expecting it to look a little nicer than just an iPad.

I was with someone who wore the Samsung watch last week. When I asked about it, he said "It's shit". The pedometer had registered 15,000 steps in his first hour up and around.

(I do wear a watch sometimes, but it's purely ornamental).

10371371_10204852690382131_9205179583694

Well played :tup: