Nachimir

Ello.co

I've been on planes for the past twenty-four hours, so assume everyone here got an invite from someone. If you didn't yet, post again, I have four left.

Sure, I'll take one.

I just about didn't ask because I didn't think I had PM privileges, then I remembered this wasn't Something Awful. Now I feel kind of bad for making that association.

It looks like everyone gets ten invites to hand out, so there should be plenty to go round. So, thread readers of the future, if you have any interest in this at all, just speak up and I'm sure someone will sort you out.

(In other words, I have ten that I don't know what to do with.)

I made an account, its coaxmetal, just in case anything happens with this thing. I suppose I probably also have invites.

Yeah, my social networking is pitiable at best, but if there are a tonne of invites, I promise to get interested in it for a few weeks and then either continue with it or forget that it exists.

Tegan, you could have an account to just tweet- I mean... Ello out those messages. They may need a better word to describe elloing.

Ello is actually kinda blowing up right now, apparently, since Facebook has been disabling accounts where drag artists/LGBTQs are not using their real names and those people are subsequently moving to Ello.

Also, hahahahahhahahaha -

ByaTm3SIMAESU_g.jpg