GraysonEvans

Idlethumbs changed my life forever

Quick, someone draw Sean, Jake and Chris as treasure goblins with huge Nature Boxes on their backs. Danielle can be the wizard.

Agreed, this thread is awesome and you are all handsome/gorgeous.

I just had the most vivid image of my Diablo 3 Monk punching the Nature Box goblins, only to collect the ranch-flavored peas that came flying out as a result.

The thumbs store should add a famous Vanaman calendar for 2015

January: Motorcycle leathers Sean

February: Guitar playing Sean

March: GOTY luscious Irish locks Sean

April: Broken foot, insomniac, watching Clue Sean

May: Rugged Campo Santo field trip Sean

June: pre game dev puppy fat Sean

July: pooched pop screen Sean

I could do the whole year, but I'm fully aware of how weird this is already so I'll stop :P

Vanaman is super handsome. Like, it's not fair how handsome he is. My wife doesn't agree, but I didn't like her anyways.

Also, Drew from Giant Bomb is crazy good looking too.

Can we just turn this into a "who is my games industry/press waifu" thread?

Vanaman is super handsome. Like, it's not fair how handsome he is. My wife doesn't agree, but I didn't like her anyways.

Also, Drew from Giant Bomb is crazy good looking too.

Can we just turn this into a "who is my games industry/press waifu" thread?

This thread is now deemed the "Cuddle Cabal"

Fine

August: Alone in coffee shop writing Sean (aka hipster Sean)

September: DOTA frenzy Sean

October: Obama dunk Sean (too obvious?)

November: Sleeping Sean (I'm reaching now, the mans got to sleep and I'm sure he looks cute doing it, all tuckered out after a hard day of writing obscenities into twine)

December: Naked but for Clementines cap over junk Sean

The fact that it's Clem's hat makes me just a tad queasy… aside from that I'd proudly display the calendar in my garage.

I don't have much to contribute but I'd just like to say this thread makes me exceptionally happy.  I'm really glad that the Thumbs forums are a safe space for queer folks, it means a lot to me.  So, thanks everyone <3 

M0aZuob.png

Drew from Giant Bomb is crazy good looking too.

Oh good, it's not just me.  :davidbrent:

M0aZuob.png

Oh good, it's not just me.  :davidbrent:

I think its safe for all of us to say that we want to date drew, he is the most interesting man in the game industry.

Did you also have to make the guys way more pale to match Nick's face? Because that was the biggest problem with mine.

This seems like a good opportunity to ask if anyone else thought of Nick as the jock of the podcast? Though I might have just thought that because when I started listening he happened to talk a lot about sportsy games and his voice seemed to belong to some muscley dude.

This seems like a good opportunity to ask if anyone else thought of Nick as the jock of the podcast? Though I might have just thought that because when I started listening he happened to talk a lot about sportsy games and his voice seemed to belong to some muscley dude.

Nick is the esports equivalent of a jock.

I always imagined him to be the frail pale he is. Although he's the one I would most expect to call everyone a nerd and preorder nba 2k15.

Did you also have to make the guys way more pale to match Nick's face? Because that was the biggest problem with mine.

There was editing involved. Nick's skin tone and the models' skin tone probably both underwent alteration in all three cases.

So ah Tycho you just had those lying around for a length of time

Well, I posted them back when I made them, too.