Sign in to follow this  
Gwardinen

Marvel Heroes (2015, it's different, it's healthy)

So Marvel Heroes was recently renamed and rereleased as Marvel Heroes 2015! Because of course it was. They even managed to snag a new Metacritic page.

Has anyone played this game recently? I've actually heard quite positive things about how much it's changed since release and am kind of interested in trying it.

I suspect this would be more enjoyable with other Thumbs, so is anyone currently playing or interested in playing?

Sorry for the late reply,

but yea, I have sunk a few hours into this game. I have no idea how the old version was, but 2015 is like EZ mode Diablo.

I picked Storm as my first character, and with her AoE it is incredibly easy, even soloing. I can basically almost just walk around. And there are a lot of dudes to kill. A LOT.

The mini bosses take forever to take down though (solo)

There are a lot of things to collect, a lot of things to buy, and it seems the drops are yours only, that is to say that drops on your screen don't show up on any one else's (AFAIK)

But all in all, it does not seem particularly challenging, and the environments so far have been nice, but not particularly remember-able. 

I am not too far into it, so I do not know what the endgame is like, and from my very limited knowledge and impression, it is quite different than the story.

If you want to check it out, let me know, ill play with you for a little bit.