Hi guys! 

Just joined up through Bungie's website for the Playstation clan. PSN ID is Ampersand81 (at least until they let me change an 8-year-old impulse decision). Hope to see you on there!

Nearly level 10, playing a warlock on Eastern Standard TIme. Looking forward to blasting some super varied, interesting and not-at-all repetitious aliens with fellow Thumbs!

26 (and a half) Hunter on PS3. 

IStillSurf

I'd like to see the Vault of Glass soon. Anyone up for it? 

Hello, everyone!

I'm a Level 28 Titan playing on PS4.  My PSN ID is LeBloc.

I intend to shoot lots of alien faces, and I would love to join others while doing so.  Feel free to add me.

Is anyone still playing Destiny? I'm on PS4, my ID is Wracketeer. Level 31 Hunter .

I mostly do Crucible, but I'm always happy to do strikes/weeklies.

I've started ramping up on this a bit more lately and should be on semi-regularly. I'm playing on PS4 (PSN: xXZeusthecatXx) and will usually be on after 9 or 10PM Arizona time. I'm only level 23 right now though.

Been playing this thing in free time lately - always happy to play with fellow Thumbians. Trying to get through all the surface level content so far, currently a level 25 titan pummeling through the dark below dlc quest (I think I'm on the last one now - the wakening?). Can't wait to try the the raids etc.

PS3: PumpkinBiscotti

Since it will probably get buried fairly quickly in the other Destiny thread. I'm posting a link to the shared calendar we are using to schedule our availability for raiding/striking/whatever. JonCole, if you read this and think it will be useful for scheduling multiplayer events moving forward, feel free to update your original post to add this link.

http://teamup.com/ksab7bace4e91c1f8a/#/

Added your link, Zeus. Also added the following to the OP, posting it separately for the thread bump.

I removed the list of people and their platform IDs because it was out of date. In lieu of that, I created a new sheet in the Idle Thumbs Consolidated ID workbook specifically for Destiny players. I included anyone who has posted their ID in the last calendar year or is active in the main Destiny thread. Feel free to add your name if you're left off -

Destiny ID Exchange (click the Destiny tab at the bottom)

So I finally got a PS4 thanks to Black Friday, and I have Destiny. I've put my ID on the doc, but it's Gwardinen in any case. I'm only about level 10 at the moment but I'm gradually working my way up if anyone is working on their alternate characters or something.

Added myself as well.  I'm also fairly new to Destiny and I'm in the teens.  Feel free to join me up if I'm ever playing!

I just got a PS4. Who's still playing this video games which I miss playing!?

Hi there! I'm new to the idle thumbs community, but long-time cast listener. Looking for people to play destiny 2 with when it launches. Is this the right place to post about it? Anyone interested?

15 hours ago, pizza_party_dad said:

Hi there! I'm new to the idle thumbs community, but long-time cast listener. Looking for people to play destiny 2 with when it launches. Is this the right place to post about it? Anyone interested?

You may also get some traction here!