Long time lurker, finally signed up and would love others to play with. I'm playing on PS4 and my PSN ID is markp77mp

Anyone want to try doing the weekly heroic Strike on PS4 later today? There are barely any people in public matchmaking, and there's no way I can do it by myself.

I'm unfortunately going to be away from home all day. I may be available this evening at something like 8PM EDT, but that's all I could try for. My schedule for the rest of the week is limited to after 5PM EDT. That said, I am now level 20 and would be more than willing to give it a try if any of those times work for a group.

Hopefully I'll be able to make 20 by next weekend, Id definitely be down to try then. 

Also, is there any way to see clan stuff in game? A list of online members or something? 

It doesn't appear so, I was hopping the clan would appear in the roosters tab. Perhaps they'll add something around it later

Sometime lurker here. My friend and I are looking for cool people to play with (leveling and eventually doing raids and stuff). I'm remadeking -- send me an invite! I'm going to look up the idle thumbs clan in a second.

Hey guys! What with the hullabaloo about how raids will only take six of your bffs with no matchmaking (and also getting routinely stomped on level 18 strikes), I realized that maybe playing with other cool people is a good way to play Destiny!

I'm djmctool on PS4/PSN (see also the PSN thread), and I'll put in a request to [iDLE] momentarily.

Let's shoot some robots/aliens/totally not Warhammer Space Marines!

Hey everyone I'm now playing Destiny on PS4. Just saw some raid videos on youtube. Intense...

Don't have much experience with MMOs.

PSN = Trokasraokaj

Anyone need to do the weekly level 23 strike? I've been wanting to do it but I don't really want to play a hard strike with randos. I just hit level 23 myself, so I feel comfortable giving it a try if I can get some help.

I'd be down for that. There's no matchmaking for the weekly/daily stuff anyway, so even if you wanted to play with randos, you couldn't.

I'd be down for that. There's no matchmaking for the weekly/daily stuff anyway, so even if you wanted to play with randos, you couldn't.

Well I haven't tried it so I wouldn't know! :D

I thought it was a level 22, or did it just reset? Regardless, I'd be game. I'm 22 right now, but I'm five light points away from dinging 23.

Oh yeah, that was a typo.

My wife is going to see a play tonight so 7 PM EDT would be best for me. Does that work for you guys? I also need to do pretty much all the strikes after the first one available on the Moon, so if anyone is up for more afterwards I'd also be down for that as well.

7PM sounds good; I will bail out of work early (Friday, Friday). The strikes aren't level-based, so we can chew through literally all of them in probably an hour since we're all 20+.

Pre-emptive warning: sometimes my house network throws a hissy-fit and I'll d/c for a hot second; I'll jump back into the fireteam ASAP.

The third part of the exotic weapon bounty I got requires me to complete a weekly event, so I'm still up for helping out anyone else who wants to take a crack at it.

I'm playing on PS3, in case anyone needs an upcoming Hunter on his or her fireteam.  My PSN name is Ar-chi-tec-ture, feel free to add me.