5/14/15 Update -

Zeus has made a shared calendar on which to list your availability for strikes/raids. You can access it here - http://teamup.com/ksab7bace4e91c1f8a/#/

Also, I removed the list of people and their platform IDs because it was out of date. In lieu of that, I created a new sheet in the Idle Thumbs Consolidated ID workbook specifically for Destiny players. I included anyone who has posted their ID in the last calendar year or is active in the main Destiny thread. Feel free to add your name if you're left off -

Destiny ID Exchange (click the Destiny tab at the bottom)

---

Mington has been good enough to make us a Idle Thumbs [iDLE] clan for the game which you can find on Bungie.net at the following link - http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/147032

Once you become a member you also have to select whether you are in the PS or XBox clan just under the Wizarrrrrrrrrd

So are moon wizards out, or was it just that line of dialog that got cut?

There are still wizards, their place of origin is simply unconfirmed.

I was trying to do this on my own but I swiftly learned that it simply not how it is done. On PS4 as "yasawas", will hopefully be able to dig up my headset for it.

I played this some during the weekend.  So much fun.  If anyone wants to try and get a game together when the beta comes back my PSN name is Boris_Stoke.  I wouldn't be against working on that strike team again.

Added the clan link and aggregated forum users handles to the OP.

Nice one!

Once you become a member you also have to select whether you are in the PS or XBox clan just under the Wizarrrrrrrrrd

My PSN is mington-

I had to stick a stupid - on the end as someone had already claimed my name. I panicked alright

I'll be playing on ps4 as dc_juv3nal

edit: also I think I friend requested everyone in this thread

I'm Energheizer on PS4. Feel free to add me. I mostly play games on weekends or occasionally at weird hours on weekdays.

I'll be playing this on PS4 for the rest of the day. PSN ID LordKorax.

I'll be playing this on PS4 for the rest of the day. PSN ID LordKorax.

ah! I was wondering where I'd friended you from.

First post. =)

My psn is trokasraokaj

Should be getting Destiny soon.

I'll be on PS3 before transitioning to PS4 in the next few weeks.

I just finished downloading it late last night! I'm on PS4.

My psn id is Groovebot

feel free to add me, but I'll probably be on super late most of the time (JST time zone)

I joined the Bungie clan thing, and have been playing on the PS4. Add me at Supermouse104, let's shoot aliens together.

OK IDLE THUMBS CLAN IS NOW SET UP :?

CLAN: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/147032

It looks like they disabled the clan stuff after the beta and so we currently are just members of the IDLE THUMBS GROUP. I've now turned the CLAN features back on in the settings.

post-27841-0-61542800-1410341155_thumb.jpg

So, now after joining the group you can SET YOUR CLAN below the "Wizaaaaaaaaard". As ive joined the Playstation clan it has disappeared from my screenshot

It looks like you can join both if you want but only if you have actually played the game on the system, so its not a platform specific clan and you aren't locked to a platform within the clan. phew

So um, if you are currently only a group member.... JOIN THE CLAN!