tegan

The Fanart Collective

Neon Genesis Evangelion as a tokusatsu production like Ultraman:

HKHeHa0.jpg

I wish I'd seen this two months ago. Shinji's Lilith getup would have been the best costume.

I recognize Klonoa, Sparkster from Rocket Knight, the wanderer from Journey, Ico, the kid from Limbo, the Amazon from Dragon's Crown, Balrog from Cave Story, what looks like the SOTN Alucard, Rue from Threads of Fate, Asha and Pepelogoo from Monster World IV, and an E-tank from Mega Man. A few others are familiar, but I can't quite place them.

Metal Slug dude, Odin Sphere fairy princess, some Etrian Odyssey class I think.

DXbj3Yn.jpg

The best part is that this was drawn by Corey Lewis, who is way more likely to think that this is legitimately the most badass thing possible than think it's just riiculous.

Some pixiv artist came up with crossover fanart that could only combine more things that are dear to me if the images played the Baldur's Gate II theme while you viewed them.

tumblr_mj23nmjZOf1qexdvio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mj23nmjZOf1qexdvio2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mj23nmjZOf1qexdvio3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mj23nmjZOf1qexdvio4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mj23nmjZOf1qexdvio5_1280.jpg

Sorry for it being slightly NSFW.

As much as I love both things being depicted, that's maybe too NSFW to not at least put behind a spoiler or something.

Sorry, Tegan. I just read your advice and fixed my post!

I would love this to be a thing.

Why are picture mashups almost always great, but video mashups, especially one show's characters doing another show's OP, almost always terrible? The latter are all over Nico Nico and YouTube and I haven't found one that's actually good yet.

Why are picture mashups almost always great, but video mashups, especially one show's characters doing another show's OP, almost always terrible? The latter are all over Nico Nico and YouTube and I haven't found one that's actually good yet.