melmer

Help me forget about Olly Moss and move on with my life

Mington could have kept quiet about Olly's lack of acknowledgment. Instead, he chose to perform interpretive dance.

8 simple mistakes you are making in the pursuit of life long friendship with Olly Moss

Number 6 really made me think!

33 Olly Mosses That Just Don't Know Anymore

29 Mingtons Who Failed So Hard They Won

Who is this elusive Olly Moss? Has anyone ever managed to pin him down? He's like the rarest of rare creatures right along side big foot and that pot bellied alien family from Mac and me. No, wait, those aliens weren't elusive, they were brazen as fuck driving around in an open top Cadillac, you'd never find an olly moss doing that, he hasn't passed his theory test for a start

I'm not sure to find this creepy or very creepy. I'll go with just creepy and leave it at that. 

:shatner:

Find your friend for free!

Free regristration for MINGTON for a limited time!

MossFriendFinder.com

It seems like Olly Moss & Duncan Fyfe (Campo Santo Ombudsman) have become friends recently. Maybe try becoming Duncan's friend first, and then using him to get to Olly?

And if you have trouble making friends with Duncan, try becoming Facebook friends with his parents first!

The plan is starting to come together! Thanks Guys.

post-27841-0-71475500-1405677080_thumb.jpg

I think twitter is a loss leader

post-27841-0-32051400-1405677233_thumb.jpg

...nothing!

How dare you! They're Duncans parents!

Anyway, fuck all this for a game of soldiers. I'm moving up the food chain!

post-27841-0-54847300-1405678369.jpg

Allard hasn't accepted my invitation. This is starting to hurt now guys, i can only take so much rejection :sad::cry:

I don't think I want the Thumbs as social media friends, because it's a very one-sided relationship. They would be my friend in the same way that Lady GaGa would be my friend - Chris, or Jake, or Danielle, wouldn't be interested to see what I'm playing, wouldn't get a thrill of recognition or satisfaction in seeing my avatar, we almost certainly wouldn't shoot the shit or play a multiplayer game together. If the only reason to have them on my friends list is to pretend we have a relationship, what's the point? Also one of the Thumbs eats babies, I have rock-solid info but no names, and I don't want that on my friends list.

You should invite him to the Titanic museum in Southampton, it's been 102 years since she sank.