melmer

Help me forget about Olly Moss and move on with my life

So far the only "help" we've been able to give with regards to Friendship is being an audience to this particular social endeavor.

If the roles were reversed and Olly Moss invited me to a BBQ, obviously I'd have to check my calendar first but I would 100% consider it!

So far this social endeavour has just been a lesson in finding out Olly Moss is rude and a little stuck up. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because I know he's out playing board games and he may not have seen my messages. The little rascal

My girlfriends out and I'm alone and I have access to alcohol so I'll stop before I say something I regret in the morning.

Brilliant, good work.

My friend and occasional back-in-the-day Left 4 Thumbs cohort Dan lives in Winchester. He does more PhDing than gaming and almost definitely has no idea who Olly Moss is, though.

maybe you can use Dan to slip Olly Moss an invinite when he's not looking

I just wanted to say it's fun reading this thread when you accidentally keep seeing Oily Moss in every post.

I forgive you Oliver Jonathan Moss

I

Forgive

YOU!

Edit: I checked if he had a middle name on Wikipedia and I wasn't far off :) he's only 27, he's a pup. I now envision our soon to be blossoming friendship differently, I'll take him under my wing, impart life wisdom. Although that probably also means I'd have to buy all the ice creams, standard, the most senior in a pair or group of friends assumes the role of guardian and fronts the bill for all iced treats. ONLY ONE SCOOP, IM NOT MADE OF MONEY

I think you should make a poster that says "Olly Moss" but the negative space between the letters actually spells out "Be my friend". Shouldn't be too hard.

The amount of forcing you have to do, though...

...I mean, I didn't just do a sketch to see how you could fit 'be my friend' out of the space between 'OLLY MOSS', no. That'd be insane. I'm just talking out of my ass, having put no thought to it at all!

It fits with a exclamation mark

bOeLmLyY fMrOiSeSn!d

I have become emotionally invested in this potential relationship. Once you are friends with Olly Moss, I would like to be friends with you, Mington. No reason.

Sure, we can hang :P we should get inked!

friendship-31a.jpg

...or looks like a colour inversed fried egg or a big pussy spot or an angry infected nipple

Got myself inked. I made the stencil myself, felt inspired by Olly Moss' work and tried to work in his signature style.

IMG_20140712_123006.jpg

If I had to do it again I would make it look less sieg heil-ey

friendship-31a.jpg

That's from Pulp Fiction, right?

Heil friendship

Wow.

It fits with a exclamation mark

bOeLmLyY fMrOiSeSn!d

No, use the negative space in the Os, that's what I definitely did not do

When I was like 11 I found out Jhonen Vasquez lived like 10-15 minutes away from me and I wanted to be friends with him. It never worked out for some strange reason. I pray that you may succeed where I failed.

It's from google image search. That must be where Tarratino goes for inspiration.

I can't conceive of any other plausible explanation.

Got myself inked. I made the stencil myself, felt inspired by Olly Moss' work and tried to work in his signature style.

IMG_20140712_123006.jpg

If I had to do it again I would make it look less sieg heil-ey

Make your image not broken!

I guess it was just too sieg heil-y for the Internet.

Yea, sorry about that. Santabanta.com saw my art and accused me of copyright infringement along with a DMCA takedown notice. Fucking nazis.