melmer

Help me forget about Olly Moss and move on with my life

I just found out Olly Moss lives in WInchester... thats like only half an hour away from where i live

post-27841-0-93994800-1405088716_thumb.jpg

That's close enough for us to have a real life physical friendship! i don't know why i said physical (although he'd have to come to me, i'm not going all the way over to fucking Winchester)

So i need your help readers! How should i go about striking up this friendship? Should i buy him a gift? He's got like +50K followers on twitter.... that's a lot of competition. How do i cut through the chaff? Shall i send him a tweet all in caps, That'll surely grab his attention, but what to say...? MEET ME AT EASTLEIGH TRAIN STATION, COME ALONE, I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU

I've just sent him a friend request on Facebook. Too Soon? I'll let you know if he accepts.

Nope

Winshester

He's tweeting about some boring ass board game night in a cafe in Winchester. hmm, perhaps we wouldn't have that much in common after all. But HEY opposites attract right! We could be like Arnie and Deveto in Twins YAKETY YAK YAKETY YAK DONT TALK BACK

Googles Justin Ishmael

I don't know who that is but thanks! Anything that might help! I'll get a T-Shirt made up with "Justin Ishmael sent me" across the front and wear it to our fateful first meet

You could get Justin Ishmael to make you that shirt, probably. Well, one of his goons.

Justin is one of the guys in charge of running Mondo Tees (or Mondo Posters, whatever they call themselves now), and I know Mr. Moss has done lots of work for them previously. Justin shops at the comic store where I used to work, and he was always great to interact with.

I'm incredibly charmed by this well thought-out attempt. Please continue and update us on the Olly Moss Friendship Situation. Both you and he deserve this.

interact

with

:eyebrow:

This is what boredom at work drives me too, this is kinda reminiscent of that time i bought Remo that Lordship... I think i have boundary issue's

the phone is ringing! i have been tasked with work! Change the word's "Passage planning" to "Vessel tracking" on the home page banner, righty o, you see i also have a job in an artistic field

If it's any use, I know Olly Moss also went to Birmingham University. You could try talking to him about the landmarks of Birmingham?

ask him about those star wars posters

I'm sure he loves that

This is just the best, it's like performance art as a forum thread. 

I'm on it. landmarks of birmingham

Cadbury World :tup:

Pen Museum :tup:

my kinda place

Cadbury's is fantastic. I actually went a few weeks ago. There's also the Sea Life Centre which is always good fun. 

This thread is delicious.

I cannot get over that Mington isn't willing to make a half-hour train journey.

Also that Olly is playing board games in a pub and apparently this isn't cool to Mington.

I'd clearly be a much better friend to Olly than Mington. Now all he has to do is move to the suburbs of Sydney so he'll be half an hour away.

Olly tweeted about a board game night he's going to, maybe you can meet cute there?

I know right! In WINCHESTER! TONIGHT! Hell would literally freeze over before I attended that shit

It's not that it's not "cool", it's just that I'm really really really lazy

We're having a BBQ in a couple of weeks time, I'll invite him to that (so I have the upper friend hand)

Anyway this all depends on IF he accepts my friend request or pie's me in the face. The ball's in Olly's court!

Maybe you could assassinate or at least send death threats to Olly Murs to win some bonus points?

post-24580-0-12065500-1405102701.jpg

The way these things are going its only a matter of time untill these two threads achieve a unholy union of some sort