Chris

Idle Thumbs 166: Cyberpunk Cop-Killer

Hey, I can't reproduce this at all - anyone else use Pocket Casts who can check? All the files seem to work fine, and they all work in the web player as well.

40 minutes ago, tabacco said:

Hey, I can't reproduce this at all - anyone else use Pocket Casts who can check? All the files seem to work fine, and they all work in the web player as well.

I was able to download all three of those episodes. I have PocketCasts version 6.1 build 355

Okay, then I'm officially declaring this non-reproducible. @Apelsin, please let me know if you're still having problems.

Ok @tabacco, so I just sat down and did another test.

Trying to play or download any episode between (and including) Episode 160: Die Übiverse  and Episode 221: Meet the Kerfluffles results in an error message being shown. Episode 159 works just fine, as does Episode 222. Unfortunately I don't quite have the time to test every single episode prior and after this period.

I guess it could be related to my ancient smartphone (iPhone 4), and as I may be getting a new one quite soon I'll do another test. That it specifically affects this range of episodes is very strange though.

Edit: @tabacco Just tried downloading episode 166 on my new phone and it works just fine. Must have been a device specific error. Very strange though that it was just this specific range of episodes that were broken...