I'm making a game called Ghostfall. It was made in Unity. It's early but the first level is playable. If anyone would be interested in trying it and giving feedback shoot me a message with your email, I could really use it. Thanks!

8R42YgB.png

Well, I now feel sort of dumb for making a topic and acting like I had something, but I had a conversation with a writer and came up with a new idea that uses the same assets. It's a very different animal. It's now called the Only Thing You Feel, and is more of a narrative game in the mold of Dear Esther and Gone Home. I'm now WAY too early to be playtesting or showing much, but just to get it out there I put up a website at www.theonlythingyoufeel.com and a teaser I'll post below.

I also REALLY wanted to thank 1PxOff, who put in some time testing the early level of Ghostfall right before I scrapped it. He actually really got screwed as I sent him a borked version that loaded like 2x the amount of crap into the game as I had intended, so he tested it at what I'm guessing was like 10fps. As I'm making a weird slow art game I don't think this is going to mean much, but he's going in the credits for playtesting and giving meaningful feedback on something I than immediately gave up on. Sorry about that 1PxOff, and a sincere thank you!

Anyway, tldr; Ghostfall is dead, I jumped the gun posting this thread, and thanks again to 1PxOff.