Sign in to follow this  
matthew

The F Nick Breckoncast

Hi, does anyone know where I can download the F Nick Breckoncast? I'm relatively new to idle thumbs, only listening since around 140, and I'm still catching up on the backlog.

I found a random corner of the internet that had the other backer only progresscasts (sorry... I dont believe that there is any legitimate way to acquire them, is there?), but I can't find this one.

I think the Progresscasts got put on the Idle Thumbs feed at one point, so they were no longer backer-only content. The idea is they'd talk about where they were up to with launching the podcast network, but it descended almost immediately into games discussion.

I was sad we didn't get more F Nick Breckoncasts, but I can understand if the joke didn't have legs past that first madblast. I feel like it's still basically a little backer attaboy. (To describe it, it's Nick doing a disturbed version of Idle Thumbs in his house where everyone is Nick Breckon, with different tones and personalities, and the main host is inexplicably mean to all his guests. It doesn't have much in the way of Thumbs discussion because it's one joke: Nick went a little insane and they got his equivalent of a manuscript that's entirely "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy".)

Ooh, I've also been looking for that, but was always too embarrassed to ask.

I didn't even realize this was a thing that existed.  I'm gleefully excited about listening to it now.  Thanks Jake!

That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. This is art. You have made art.

Nick Breckon.

Is art.