Sign in to follow this  
tegan

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

The online component of gen 6 was entirely why I bought a 3DS. I beat the E4 in less than 30 hours, then spent another 300 hours breeding pokemon and battling them online. I think in all of that time, I only ever disconnected twice.

Pick up your Celebi!!!!!

you don't have to go to Gamestop, just check via internet under the mystery gift menu

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/deposit-three-solid-pokemon-with-pokemon-bank/

You can get some free legendaries if you have Pokemon Bank. If you're at all interested in breeding for shinies or perfects, I highly recommend the bank! $5/ year is nothin' and gives you enough storage to churn out 300 non-shiny imperfect mareeps.

Also bummed I didn't get a mew. I probably would've had to pick one up within the first few days, my neighborhood has a high concentration of dorks.

For a hot second I considered groveling for one on Reddit but fortunately I found my misplaced dignity in time to realize fuuuck that.

I got two Mews where before I had none.  And while I am excited to have them, I'm annoyed they come preloaded at level 100.

Since Mew can learn every TM & HM, I'm kind of grateful about not having to leveling it myself, especially given the EV paralysis I feel.

Celebi is done, and Jirachi is live for April giveaway!

In the opening menu go to Mystery Gift -> Internet download and you should get a lvl 100 Jirachi if you have OR/AS/X or Y

The pokemon trainer's club newsletter that went out yesterday, with Darkrai in the headline, should have the codes for the legendary bird trio.  Got mine today!

I did not; I may have signed up wrong?

Whatever man. 

You can get a shiny xerneas for the next week or so in pokemon x, y, or & as, pick mystery gift under that first menu and pick receive via internet :)

Have people started getting Mew codes in the newsletter yet?

I haven't, and this is the second newsletter-related promotion I'm somehow missing out on. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and it's bumming me out.

So the newsletter for mew doesn't get sent out today, it's just that the deadline is much earlier than the newsletter goes out. If you made a trainer club account, you have to dig through menus to opt in to the newsletter.

Dium, if you end up not getting it, I already got the mew code earlier this year and am not eligible to redeem the next one. I'll send it over to you if you end up missing it.

Also, Manaphy is up on mystery gift now. Don't forget to get it!!!

Thanks, I appreciate it!

I *think* I signed up for it correctly, but time will tell.

I did get one. Thank you for your offer, though, it was generous!

If there's anyone else in NA who has or/as or x/y and didn't get a mew from the email or from gamestop earlier this year, plz pm me.

edit: claimed!

July's giveaway is Shaymin. You can get it via Nintendo network (when you start up, go to mystery gift and hit receive via internet). :)

I'm always so lazy about going to a brick and mortar game shop these days. Have to drag myself to EBgames to get Arceus.