Sign in to follow this  
tegan

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

I've added you as well, Jennegetron; my friend code is 3780-9031-7475. If for some reason there's something you need that Tegan doesn't have, I can also have a look for it. I have an Aromatisse that I can breed for a Spritzee!

I've added you as well, Jennegetron; my friend code is 3780-9031-7475. If for some reason there's something you need that Tegan doesn't have, I can also have a look for it. I have an Aromatisse that I can breed for a Spritzee!

Thank you Synnah! I added you also.  Tegan really helped me out this weekend and got me almost everything I need to finish out my non-national Pokedex. I will eventually need help with a Clamperl once I get the deep sea scale, and then I'll start in on the old national pokedex. I'm sure I'll need trading help with those too. At the very least I have one more friend safari to catch out of!

Y'all are the best.

#9710 makes male shiny #13

aaaauuugh

I will eventually need help with a Clamperl once I get the deep sea scale, and then I'll start in on the old national pokedex. 

If you're looking for a Gorebyss, I can just catch one for you. They're native in Y. That's how I got that Politoed.

That is exactly what I'm looking for. I have a lot of patience, but fishing is one place that is too tedious even for me.

You're the bee royalty champion Tegan.

I ordered Alpha Sapphire and have picked up my Pokemon X game again from badge 4 to hopefully finish it. I think my body is ready for another Pokemon spree. As I'm playing Pokemon X I'm being reminded that the framerate does get pretty darn bad in battles at times, especially if 3D is on. Does ORAS have the same framerate issues? I'm also wondering if the New 3DS will have a better time handling that framerate.

The framerate is the same, sadly, and apparently the new 3DS doesn't do anything to fix it.

I'd say "maybe they'll patch it," but they didn't even patch X/Y to let them use the new Mega Stones, so...

I actually finished Pokemon Y this week myself! I don't know why I decided to pick it up again, but I beat that one now. No interest in going further down the rabbit hole, I'm content just beating the League Champion and calling it a day, but now I kinda want to try out ORAS.

Reckless Emboar is live! Enter code "POKEMON500" on the Mystery Gift menu to receive it.

Reckless increses the damage dealt by moves with recoil damage by 20%, which is ideal for Emboar given its naturally high HP and Attack and access to an excellent pool of recoil moves (namely Flare Blitz, Head Smash, and Wild Charge).

lRMuIn2.png

7qCTCf7.gif

Final tally: 10662 eggs, 356 boxes, 27 days, something like 200 hours of in-game time.

Thank fuck that's behind me.

What becomes of Sisyphus when there is no longer a boulder to push?

That bee army is led by the scariest lady bee of all.lRMuIn2.png

I mean, look at those tiny smiling faces. Just terrifying.

To be fair, she doesn't look like that anymore.

w9AZt52.png

You haven't seen them in the anime:

Combee_wall.png

Edit: congrats Tegan! I thought you'd never make it! (you still have a shiny torrent froakie btw?)

Ez5BAMZ.png

Z1QBLFG.png

Wheeeeee.

Edit: congrats Tegan! I thought you'd never make it! (you still have a shiny torrent froakie btw?)

You want one? I want to keep most of them, but I can spare one or two.

Reckless Emboar is live! Enter code "POKEMON500" on the Mystery Gift menu to receive it.

Reckless increses the damage dealt by moves with recoil damage by 20%, which is ideal for Emboar given its naturally high HP and Attack and access to an excellent pool of recoil moves (namely Flare Blitz, Head Smash, and Wild Charge).

Apparently Serperior is also up for grabs, and Samurott will be soon - http://kotaku.com/psa-remember-to-download-the-free-rare-pokemon-availab-1682767407

I haven't yet started ORAS, but I guess I'll at least get far enough in to do the mystery gifts. Just hit Dendemille Town in Pokemon Y, so it's not too ridiculously long until I get to it.

I'm making my first foray into seriously breeding pokemon & have decided to start with Mareep because I will happily look at like 600 of those fluffy lil babies. Also I can put the duds up on GTS and get pretty much anything other than legendaries back.