Reyturner

Idle Fantasy Doto

9 invites sent based on the list I posted before but only 6/10 slots filled so far. I'm hoping to have 10/10 by Friday night. If there are still open slots after that, I'll open them up to others who are interested.

edit: League is full. 

Entriech - confirmed
Twig - confirmed
taterdactyl - confirmed
undermind9 - confirmed
casktapper - confirmed
Cleinhun - confirmed
BusbyBerkeley
Forbin - confirmed
pkirkner - confirmed
Me - Commissioner 

waiting list: 

Jutranjo

friccish

jeremywc

Forbin's +1

I'm hoping the run the live draft on Saturday morning before noon PST. Does this horribly conflict with anyone?

im having work done at the house, so should be around - is there an auto-draft feature if people miss/cant make it?

(or if my wife raises hell for being on the damn doto all day)

Yes. 

If you miss the draft, you'll be assigned players by default by the system. 

After that you'll be able to trade your players for free agents (players not on any other team) or with other players at a rate of one a day. 

It's not impossible that I might miss it myself (toddlers are notoriously disrespectful of their dad's dota duties [no love for doto dad :V]). 

I'm hoping the run the live draft on Saturday morning before noon PST. Does this horribly conflict with anyone?

I'm playing in a meatworld Android Netrunner tournament on Saturday, so I will be out of the house for most of the day (back around 7 or 8 ET).  That and Friday night are my only commitments all weekend.

I'll lock the draft time in tomorrow night based on the feedback you guys leave.

I actually won't be able to officially join until tomorrow night, but as you said that's when you hope to have it filled, I figure that's cool! Don't have access to the Dotos until then. I will join, though! I should also be around for the drafting, but might not. I'm going to lose anyway so it's not like it's a huge deal if I Extra Lose, but I'll try!

Should be able to get joined to the league tomorrow morning, spent the day downloading Dota 2 on my netbook via hotel internet.  I'll be around a bit on Saturday morning, but will probably have to drop out around 11:30am Central.

Awesome! Sounds like everyone will at least be in the league by tomorrow. 

The Draft will start at 11am PST, May 17.

Thanks guys! I know its been a pain in the butt for a few of you. 

Is there anyone left over who didn't make it in to this one who would like to be a part of a League?

I am looking for a group.

Oh god, I didn't realize there would be a live draft. I probably will be able to do it, but it's nice to know I can still get garbage picks if I miss it.

Also, fucking WEIRD. I just noticed Taterdactyl is in Louisville, and SO AM I. I almost never see people from here on the internet in the wild. Small world.

I should be able to make it to the draft, hopefully.  I'mma get all the ringers.

Hmm, I wonder if w have enough people on the waiting list to start another league?

stupid question, but isnt the point of the league to have your players score points in all their games this week...why did they wait till after the NA qualifiers are over (sorry liquid!)?

furthermore shouldnt said eliminated teams been removed from the fantasy league draft?  

unfortunately i was hanging flower baskets and missed the draft - it would not have been a pleasant conversation "dear sweetie, heres a drill...i gotta go get Puppey for my support 1spot

not complaining at all, i just think its weird that i got 2 NA teams already out+

**edit - i was reading the faq on dota2.com and learned that they count ALL ongoing tournaments..not just the international.  makes sense, and i suppose if you are really up-and-up on the pro scene picking up an eliminated team would be good

Oh god, I didn't realize there would be a live draft. I probably will be able to do it, but it's nice to know I can still get garbage picks if I miss it.

Also, fucking WEIRD. I just noticed Taterdactyl is in Louisville, and SO AM I. I almost never see people from here on the internet in the wild. Small world.

Whoa! Very cool to see another Louisvillian here. Go Cards! :P

Hello! If you didn't make it into this league (like me) but want to join one, I've set up a second league. Just message me and I'll add you in. I'm not very well versed in pro DOTA, so this is more for fun and getting a chance to participate in the league system and see what it is all about. It would be nice if people could remain at least semi-active so the league doesn't go dead. If you message me let me know when you'd be available to draft.

My clever plan to load up on Chinese Qual players would have panned out much better if I'd loaded up on players who were either: 

a. Chinese

b. in the Chinese Quals 

>Game is hard

So uh... What's a good place to see which teams will be playing each week? I probably ought to swap my guys in and stuff.

My clever plan to load up on Chinese Qual players would have panned out much better if I'd loaded up on players who were either:

a. Chinese

b. in the Chinese Quals

>Game is hard

Lol, that made me chuckle a bit. :P

Sooo, we can change our roster daily, right? We don't have to lock them in for a full week like in fantasy football... ?? And is the Dota client the only way to check on our teams? I keep forgetting to look while I'm in there.

You can change daily, but only on days more than 24h into the future. You can also swap players for free agents at a rate of one a day. 

Hi so I decided to the league just for fun. Here's the ID and password, anyone can join!

ID:131297

pass:potatoday411!

I'd look to draft this Sunday evening around 6 EST.