melmer

Star Wars VII - Open spoilers

It "looks" like there is too much mass to the right (our right, bridge's left) side of the bridge neck... after studying the base shape, it looks like it's suppose to be the neck's back because it does have extended neck going back, but because it's just all shaded in single color the shape (what Dewar said) is completely lost and hence it looks... weird.

What happens when you put those in the toaster? Does a blind, miniature Harrison Ford come out?

Somehow my wife and I happened upon tickets to a private screening of The Force Awakens on opening day. I am really excited and really hope this doesn't end up being as big of a disappointment as the last movie I watched on opening day: The Matrix Reloaded.

I really wonder how the Force will be treated in the upcoming film. The best scene to happen in any Star Wars property regarding the Force was when Yoda lectured Luke. Gonna be hard to top. If it's just "dudes with swords," whatever I guess.

I guess luke will need to explain to Finn what the force is... Probably in the second film... Unless he's not actually a force user... Or one or both of them die... Or luke is evil... Speculation, speculation, speculation

I hope lots of unpredictable stuff happens in this film, although I'm not holding out much hope. I hope a least SOMETHING happens and it's not all held back for the sequel.

2 weeks left

this is like the idea that half of all television show's are taking place inside an autistic boy's head, though various dubious leaps of logic

A trailer for the next Star Trek movie, Star Trek Beyond, is going to be shown before The Force Awakens.  I am too amused by this.

Is it a JJ Abrams film?

No cigar.

Bad Robot (JJ Abram's production company) is still producing Star Trek Beyond with Paramount, though.

I mostly want to see at least one hardcore Star Trek fan get a ticket to the Star Wars opening, dress up as a Star Trek character, wait with the Star Wars fans, watch the Star Trek trailer, then leave.

There's a new Tina Fey, Amy Poehler comedy about two middle aged women throwing a house party.

It's called Sisters and it seems to be taking their dual release with The Force Awakens pretty well.

(Bad formatting because I'm on my phone)

Anyway you get to see Takei dressed as Vader telling fans to calm down.