I really like the fancy dark chocolates that have juuuust a bit of ground cayenne in them. I'm not a big fan of sweets, but the bitter, spicy, just a little sweet mix in those is fantastic.

Any non-Scandinavians I run into are immediately subjected to the wonder that is Djungelvrål.

If you ever have to chance to sample it, please do.

I'm prepping another snack package for the Thumbs.  It's earlier than I would usually do it, but I wanted to get another round in before Danielle moves across the country.  Last time I got Spaff a big bag of taffy, which he said he liked (although most of them ended up in the stomachs of Double Fine), but he also said he'd also be up for trying other things.  I'm once again soliciting suggestions.  Preferably something either a someone from the UK would enjoy or maybe something they don't have.  At this point I have everyone else covered, except for maybe Nick.  I've never heard any feedback from him regarding his candy selections so I'm still pretty in the dark.

Any non-Scandinavians I run into are immediately subjected to the wonder that is Djungelvrål.

If you ever have to chance to sample it, please do.

You Scandinavians and your Licorice! I even saw Licorice crisps (chips) in Denmark, madness! Oh sure you have those but can you find a decent pack of Salt and Vinegar? Not bloody likely.

I'm a candy fiend, it is likely my biggest single weakness.  Reese's Peanut Butter Cups would be my de facto standard for a perfect candy.

My man. They are the best, no substitute. They've recently become more available in the UK, I've never been fatter happier.

Pipin' in with some love for COAT (that's Candy of all Time): Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

I am preparing to send my semi-annual big fat box of teeth rotting candy and snacks and I still don't have a regular item for Nick.  Last time I sent baby pacifier candy (with a surprise bonus item that surprised me as well).  Now I need a new idea.  Any suggestions?

White-Mice-1KIN-CHF-WMI.jpg

We have these gross things in pic 'n' mix selections in the UK. They're horrible and generally taste stale, probably thanks to being left out for years.

I kept the picture full size because it feels like those horrible white chocolate mice are swarming.

I can't decide whether peanut butter and chocolate or hazelnut and chocolate is the best.

Peanut butter and hazelnut and chocolate all together is pretty fantastic, but every time I make a Nutella and peanut butter sandwich I feel very sick afterwards. 

Hazelnut and chocolate is best.

Mike and Ike and I have a seriously dysfunctional relationship. Like, I don't think counseling could even help us.