Sign in to follow this  
Sean

The Idle Thumbs Store

I think Black on Black could happen but I wouldn't hold your breath on a bowler shirt... 

I don't wear t-shirts at all but I would wear this with all of your faces.

250px-Pin_pals.jpg

I want an Idle Thumbs branded fully functional astronaut space suit. I want it YESTERDAY.

This was my first time, and it was absolutely fantastic. I'm a lapsed wrestling fan (meaning that I loved it when I was about 13 for three or four months), but Inspire Pro is pretty different from WWF/WWE. It's much less about the feuds and more about the athleticism on display. I saw a guy who was probably 400 pounds do a moonsault off the top ropes.

Anyway, I'll have to get my own Idle Thumbs shirt before the next exhibition.

Question about the Coldblum: does it work for bottles? I imagine not.

I don't see why not. I put a class of whiskey in mine the other night.  Coldblum is versatile.

Question about the Coldblum: does it work for bottles? I imagine not.

I'm still hitting myself because I didn't get the Idle Vice shirt when it was still available in good sizes... :-(

Also it's starting to look like I may need buy just in case again The Original and The Wizard because damn I've been using those shirts A LOT and it's starting to show. I was going to buy also a shirt from the Campo Santo store, but the shipping costs were a bit ridiculous to Finland, but I think the Idle Thumbs shop uses at least the same interface so are the costs now the same or have I just forgotten how much I paid for the shipping of The Wizard shirt when it was released?

I'm still hitting myself because I didn't get the Idle Vice shirt when it was still available in good sizes... :-(

Also it's starting to look like I may need buy just in case again The Original and The Wizard because damn I've been using those shirts A LOT and it's starting to show. I was going to buy also a shirt from the Campo Santo store, but the shipping costs were a bit ridiculous to Finland, but I think the Idle Thumbs shop uses at least the same interface so are the costs now the same or have I just forgotten how much I paid for the shipping of The Wizard shirt when it was released?

I guess you should just try and see--they should be in the same neighborhood, as they use the same shipping methods and automated calculations, but it's hard to say with certainty without just plugging in an address to check.

Awesome that the Coldblum is in stock again. Shame that I'm so poor bastard that the shipping costs to Finland for me are 16.50 USD for one Coldblum and 22.50 USD for two Coldblums.

I think I may have to pass at least until if someday Idle Vice comes in other sizes back to stock than ladies S size. Then I'll dip in whatever the costs and get both Coldblum and Idle Vice. ;)

Weeeeeeeeelllll lets see, the temptation to own a Coldblum is high, so I may have to cave in now already and just buy it.