Sign in to follow this  
Sean

The Idle Thumbs Store

The reflection of your eyeball (?????) in the top left (????? what) is freaking me out. What.

Chris now explains to me that it is semi-transparent plastic, not a reflection, and your eyeball is BENEATH the record. That calmed me down not one bit.

Goddamnit I'm tempted to buy that record. My girlfriend is discouraging me because I'll "only listen to it like once, maybe" which is probably totally true and we are working on saving up money and budgeting and shit, but damn is it snazzy looking, How many do you guys have left/how fast do you think they'll be gone? I'm on the fence and I just backed a kickstarter thing and ugh. If they are still in stock in like a month I'm totally getting one, maybe. 

Goddamnit I'm tempted to buy that record. My girlfriend is discouraging me because I'll "only listen to it like once, maybe" which is probably totally true and we are working on saving up money and budgeting and shit, but damn is it snazzy looking, How many do you guys have left/how fast do you think they'll be gone? I'm on the fence and I just backed a kickstarter thing and ugh. If they are still in stock in like a month I'm totally getting one, maybe. 

This may not help with your girlfriend, but there are only 8 left (not including ones reserved for backers).

Unstoppable. Also you made me really fat.

And I'm really thin. And dancing with a cool robot. Seems fine.

moHaaEI.jpg

Hahahaha, even better.

My delivery is being held hostage pending payment of almost £15 in customs fees. That was expected, though, so it's OK.

Poor Jake. This is truly how it starts. Also, Sean looks hella ripped. 

I want to swap the names of #2 and #3. Also, requesting even more incredibly fat Sean dunking on fit happy Obama from Blambo.

Hahahaha, even better.

My delivery is being held hostage pending payment of almost £15 in customs fees. That was expected, though, so it's OK.

I'm expecting this too.. gonna be one expensive (but awesome) shirt.

I just checked out the store for the first time because I've been lazy up until now and Sean presented the link to me in a handy clickable format.

Dang I wish that had been the color of the Kickstarter's shirt! I like my shirt but I like those colors a whole heckuva lot more!

I'm going to buy that shirt, it's pretty. 

I'm curious, if the Thumbs don't mind sharing, what was the breakdown of the poll?

We mention it on the cast this week but it was like 2:1 80's to Weapons hot with like 700 votes total.  I think the black on black shirt got around 85 votes?

I want to swap the names of #2 and #3. Also, requesting even more incredibly fat Sean dunking on fit happy Obama from Blambo.

Will do

Haha  I thought it was just a dumb joke

I'll color and clean them if they're actually being considered

(We hadn't considered them beyond a hilarious/best joke fwiw. Sorry if that is the worst ;( )

Nah it's all good, I never meant it to be anything other than that

Though tegan's congrats nick shirt needs to be a thing. Or a fucknick.xxx shirt

(We hadn't considered them beyond a hilarious/best joke fwiw. Sorry if that is the worst ;( )

I was just kidding, sorry I'm actually the worst.