OssK

Twitter :)

Hey everyone! I turned into a lurker of these forums a while back, reading a lot of it without posting and such (went through a deep depression / depreciation phase for a few years blablah) but I'm back on it (with a vengeance) 

I just wanted to warn you all that I co founded a game studio last year and am now on Twitter @themgames. This is not the important part, the important part is if @themgames tweets to you like you already met, it's me talking :)

By the way, what are some of the peoples' twitter handles around here so I can follow what you fellows are up to!

I'm @RubixsQube

I mostly tweet jokes and then references to an obscure film called Jurassic Park. Also, sometimes I line up every copy of a Dan Brown book in a thrift store on the shelf together so someone can buy them all at once if they wanted to.

(Also once I tweeted about Chris Houlihan and then my mom introduced me to her personal trainer who was actually this person.)

@sjhaack

be warned, I mostly post about ~sports~ and that does not seem like a topic that fires much conversation around here.

I wish I had https://twitter.com/badfinger, but on the other hand that twitter is basically perfect and I just would have ruined it.

Well since everyone else is doing it and you should always do what everyone else is doing

@secretasianmanz

I pretty much use twitter as a way of text messaging people whose numbers I don't have (namely the Thumbs, although I technically have Chris' number...).

My twitter name is as easy to guess as it is uninteresting.  I think all of you should check out @pony_strategies instead!  It's a recreation of @horse_ebooks using Project Gutenberg and has turned me on to some bizarre books I may or may not ever read.

@miffy495, big surprise. I rarely post anything, but if I am very proud of a pun I will often share it.

@elmuertecom

No idea if I'm interesting to follow. I don't talk enough about the tank programs I've written.

Well whatever: I AM: @theoneguy

And I almost never use Twitter.

@elmuertecom

No idea if I'm interesting to follow. I don't talk enough about the tank programs I've written.

I will follow you and tell you if you are. My judgement will be merciless.