Sign in to follow this  
twmac

EGX Rezzed

Eurogamer Expo - Rezzed is happening this weekend.

Anyone else going to be there?

I won't, as I have no bells! :( 

Also is it only me who thinks that 'Rezzed' is a silly addition to an otherwise perfectly fine 'Eurogamer Expo'? Why couldn't the just go with 'Eurogamer Expo - North' or something? Or am I just not street and/or cool enough to understand?

Rezzed started out as a PC and indie games show in Brighton a few years back, which is why it has different branding. It includes console stuff now too though (I only freelance for Gamer Network, so I'm not privy to reasons for branding or what's happening next).

There was once a Eurogamer Expo North. We did Leeds one weekend, then derigged, shipped everything to London, set up, and did it again. Doing that was ludicrously exhausting for everyone, which is probably why the Expo has stayed in London since.

There was once a Eurogamer Expo North. We did Leeds one weekend, then derigged, shipped everything to London, set up, and did it again. Doing that was ludicrously exhausting for everyone, which is probably why the Expo has stayed in London since.

Man I was totally there! I remember playing Rockband beatles in a tent outside. It was awfully calibrated, but even then I managed to pass singing and drumming on Octopuses garden.

I forgot to check back on this thread and then the Wi Fi was terrible all weekend.

Was a great weekend, the indie presence was great, I want Steamworld Dig in my life so bad.