Sign in to follow this  
Rob Zacny

Episode 254: Putin on the Ritz

Troy and Bruce conclude the Winter of Wargaming by talking about Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm. Does Red Storm fit the mold of a traditional wargame? Quit Stalin and give this show a listen.

Listen Here.

Conclusion of Winter of War Gaming?....say it ain't so. Maybe you need to begin the Spring Offensive of War Games? So much more to explore. I'd like to hear your take (s) on the Tiller games especially with the long awaited Panzer Battles series of games beginning their life in release. What about Panther games lengthy pedigree with both board & pc war games. How about....I could go on. Great job. (btw winter doesn't end here in Saskatchewan until mid-April - if we're lucky).

Nice episode, I never would have heard about this interesting game otherwise.

For Scourge of War, you guys should totally recruit podcast fans to be your sub-commanders.  We have plenty of free time.  :)

I just want to say the image for this episode on the front page is completely mental.

I just want to say the image for this episode on the front page is completely mental.

I was pretty happy when I found that. Also, I was russian to find something to write while posting this episode and the puns were low-hanging fruit. I think I got them all out of my system at once, so we'll be set for a while.

I too am hoping for a Spring Offensive of Wargames.  There are so many interesting possibilities, and the shows have been great.